Rate this stacy who is white passing and ethnic.

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled

Billionaire only terra stacy in ethnicland. these white passing people in ethnicland are unstoppable. she can kill any human being and nobody would blame her. she can request a lambo and any rich cuck would buy her instantly.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 24940, PointOfNoReturn and 6 others
She looks slavic

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 16369 and mortis
Shes not stacy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brownskink, Deleted member 28691, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
she's rich oil sheikhs that will shit down her throat only

• JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, flippasav, Deleted member 24940 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Tallooksmaxxer and mortis
So deathniK. Fair enough.
Avatars 000607197234 bp4aed t500x500

is this white enough for you?

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
View attachment 2195135

Billionaire only terra stacy in ethnicland. these white passing people in ethnicland are unstoppable. she can kill any human being and nobody would blame her. she can request a lambo and any rich cuck would buy her instantly.
>Billionaire only terra stacy in ethnicland

:feelskek: Simp mode: activated.

>Billionaire only terra stacy in ethnicland

:feelskek: Simp mode: activated.
i simp for top tier females and wish for ugly ones to die
do you have a problem? :p

i simp for top tier females and wish for ugly ones to die
do you have a problem? :p
My only problem is you giga simping for a becky but okay bhai. If that makes you happy go for it. :p

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
My only problem is you giga simping for a becky but okay bhai. If that makes you happy go for it. :p
you underrate her to protect your ego, underrating and pre rejecting to never get hurt.
shes a top1% in ethnicland and a top5% in whiteland, and top 0.00000001% in brownland.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
you underrate her to protect your ego, underrating and pre rejecting to never get hurt.
shes a top1% in ethnicland and a top5% in whiteland, and top 0.00000001% in brownland.
No she genuinely looks like shit, idk why guys cope with "underrate" when she's clearly a becky at best.

No she genuinely looks like shit, idk why guys cope with "underrate" when she's clearly a becky at best.
you are wrong or wanna be deluded
or you know the reality and just want to disagree

you are wrong or wanna be deluded
or you know the reality and just want to disagree
Or I'm realistic and I know she is a becky next to the women here in Chadderlands.

i knew you know shes a stacy and trolling
I'm not trolling but the woman you posted isn't a stacy, that's what the average white-passing turk foid looks like here.

I'm not trolling but the woman you posted isn't a stacy, that's what the average white-passing turk foid looks like here.
Top 10 most beautiful turkish actresses

keep coping as she is better than turkish actresses.
by underrating you problems won't fix themselves.

View attachment 2196232
keep coping as she is better than turkish actresses.
by underrating you problems won't fix themselves.
Learn to read, simp. I said "white-passing turk foids here" as in what I see here irl + those women aren't even white-passing, they have the same pheno as the woman in your video that you simp for.

Learn to read, simp. I said "white-passing turk foids here" as in what I see here irl + those women aren't even white-passing, they have the same pheno as the woman in your video that you simp for.
actor=white passing as much as it can be, thats how it works in movie industries in ethnicland.

actor=white passing as much as it can be, thats how it works in movie industries in ethnicland.
Are you retarded dude? I'm saying the white-passing turk foids i've seen in the netherlands look exactly like the woman you posted in this thread, she's nothing special. JFL at "terra stacy".

Are you retarded dude? I'm saying the white-passing turk foids i've seen in the netherlands look exactly like the woman you posted in this thread, she's nothing special. JFL at "terra stacy".
nothing special doesn'y mean its not stacy
having a tiok top prettyboy face is common, and you see them everyehere, but it doesn't mean they aren't chadlite or lower.
also the "average whitepassing turk" is a terra rich high% income and looks in turkey that migrated to a better country, and mostly are stacies.

nothing special doesn'y mean its not stacy
having a tiok top prettyboy face is common, and you see them everyehere, but it doesn't mean they aren't chadlite or lower.
also the "average whitepassing turk" is a terra rich high% income and looks in turkey that migrated to a better country, and mostly are stacies.
Uh yes it does? When those turk foids get fogged hard by the natives how can you tell me that it's not stacy? And no actually the white-passing turk (when i say white-passing i mean blonde hair, blue eyes) isn't tera rich as you claim, all turks and moroccans came here as guest workers, they don't have high income or high looks even. Come outside of tehran and go to europe and you'll see what i mean.

Uh yes it does? When those turk foids get fogged hard by the natives how can you tell me that it's not stacy? And no actually the white-passing turk (when i say white-passing i mean blonde hair, blue eyes) isn't tera rich as you claim, all turks and moroccans came here as guest workers, they don't have high income or high looks even. Come outside of tehran and go to europe and you'll see what i mean.
i can't come outside my shithole and i asked you to post pics of ctacy native for me too see retard but you trolled
over for you

i can't come outside my shithole and i asked you to post pics of ctacy native for me too see retard but you trolled
over for you
I'm not trolling it's actually true, she's not what i would see irl and go "stacy." I'd say "becky."

& I don't take pics of females outside thats kinda weird to do and def a bad idea as a brown guy JFL.

I'm not trolling it's actually true, she's not what i would see irl and go "stacy." I'd say "becky."

& I don't take pics of females outside thats kinda weird to do and def a bad idea as a brown guy JFL.
post celebs and top looking females you find online or on instagram then.
cameras exist and you don't only own one.

post celebs and top looking females you find online or on instagram then.
cameras exist and you don't only own one.
Why don't you google them and post which ones you think are attractive?

• JFL
Why don't you google them and post which ones you think are attractive?
i have seen them and claimed the girls in my thread is on par with them, you claim otherwise and should prove im wrong, thats not my job to disprove my claims:feelshmm:

i have seen them and claimed the girls in my thread is on par with them, you claim otherwise and should prove im wrong, thats not my job to disprove my claims:feelshmm:
I found one, I'll pm it to you.

• JFL
She doesn’t look Bharati, JFL. But yeah she fogs the Iranian in your video easily.

3404533 image 40

the oxymoron when an ethnic white mogs an actual dutch female :lul: maybe i was white the whole time and thought im an ethnic:p:lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar
The chick from your video is caked in fake-up. The one I posted easily fogs due to needing less fake-up. :feelskek:
she got shit gonial angle
no ramus
crooked nose
shit skin
boneless face

vs
the girl in op
got..
got
no flaws.

over for you delusion capabilities.

• Hmm...
she got shit gonial angle
no ramus
crooked nose
shit skin
boneless face

vs
the girl in op
got..
got
no flaws.

over for you delusion capabilities.
The chick in your video has more fake-up than the average Becky + she’s jestermaxxing (cuz her looks aren’t enough). Meanwhile the woman I posted is an actual model. You’re just coping at this point.

The chick in your video has more fake-up than the average Becky + she’s jestermaxxing (cuz her looks aren’t enough). Meanwhile the woman I posted is an actual model. You’re just coping at this point.
muh model :lul:
this nigga thinks a dried poop is a model if it got labeled or advertised as a model. she is a just a female instagram user or a rich "influencer". trust your eyes not the labels.
and we say females are media sheeps and brain dead mass followers.

Last edited:
muh model :lul:
this nigga thinks a dried poop is a model if it got labeled or advertised as a model because she is a just a female instagramn user or a rich "influencer". trust your eyes not the labels.
and we say females are media sheeps and brain dead mass followers.
I wrote “Dutch model” and saw that, retard. Keep coping with your ethnic fake-upfrauding jestermaxxing Becky. She will be obliterated outside of Tehran. :feelskek:

• JFL
I wrote “Dutch model” and saw that, retard. Keep coping with your ethnic fake-upfrauding jestermaxxing Becky. She will be obliterated outside of Tehran. :feelskek:
i don't care what you wrote, but you saw that brown abomination and thought lets pm that to mortis the so called coping guy to prove how a white dutch female looks like? its not the delusion here but i doubt you can even see.

• Hmm...
i don't care what you wrote, but you saw that brown abomination and thought lets pm that to mortis the so called coping guy to prove how a white dutch female looks like? its not the delusion here but i doubt you can even see.
You pathetic white-obsessed cuck, who said anything about "white"? I only said "Dutch." JFL but you keep coping with a jestermaxxing and fake-upmaxxed becky and called her a "tera stacy" while the other one objectively looks better. White-worshipping deathniks are funny. :feelskek:

You pathetic white-obsessed cuck, who said anything about "white"? I only said "Dutch." JFL but you keep coping with a jestermaxxing and fake-upmaxxed becky and called her a "tera stacy" while the other one objectively looks better. White-worshipping deathniks are funny. :feelskek:
oh dutch doesn't mean white to you now? i thought dutch means white but you proved now dutches are pakistani or indian thank you for opening my eyes. also the main point was you claiming the real whites(dutches) mog the deathnic girl i posted but... .
the regular talks when you can't prove your point
deathnic
white worshipper
becky
fake up
so many repetition.

• Hmm...
Only coming to this thread to see @TRUE_CEL underrate ethnic women

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and mortis