Reactions: Mouthbreath, jaw_is_law, Shrek2OnDvD and 6 others
pretending to be a retard and screaming like a monkey = easy views

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, Mouthbreath, Growth Plate and 8 others
crista ronalodo seweyyyy

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
0 IQ but is still making millions of dollars a month at 17 years of age mogs every "HIGH IQ" rotter on the forum

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
can happen to anyone

I'm one of the smartest living Europeans and I recently washed my hair with mouthwash, only realizing what I've done when I saw the bottle on the sink and the shampoo on a shelf on the other side of the bathroom

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Jagged0, GetShrekt and 2 others
can happen to anyone

I'm one of the smartest living Europeans and I recently washed my hair with mouthwash, only realizing what I've done when I saw the bottle on the sink and the shampoo on a shelf on the other side of the bathroom

that's being absentminded vs. doing something absurdly dangerous on purpose

• +1
Reactions: Dior and comfortably dumb
iShowSpeed is a high IQ troll like @LooksOverAll that retards like to "bully"

@Thompsonz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 7725
can happen to anyone

Jfl at your ego. Prove your iq bro

0 IQ but is still making millions of dollars a month at 17 years of age mogs every "HIGH IQ" rotter on the forum
He larps as 19 and 6'1" and slays older girls jfl

that's being absentminded vs. doing something absurdly dangerous on purpose

didn't check the video you posted, tbf, just went off the title

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Jfl at your ego. Prove your iq bro

how?

- got offered to skip two classes in elementary school,
- was in top 5 in the country in math 4 years in a row and in top 15 in chemistry,
- tested 144 on WAIS IV,
- can memorize up to 23 digits (average is 7)
- wrote 6k pages of materials during the first 3 years at law school, while simultaneously destroying the exams i've been taking with 100% results and having a vibrant social group (going out, playing sports, catching girls)
- most of that time I've simultaneously been solving exams that take an hour for most people in 7 minutes
- got noticed for absolutely obliterating and ridiculing my colleagues on moot courts like the arrogant, self-absorbed douche I am, so i got job offers from 5 big aw firms before even graduating,
- already published a dozen papers in jurisprudence
- making 95k E per year in a piss-poor Balkan country not even 2 full years after starting to work (read: I'll be making half a million E per year within 3 years max)
- already sketching general theory of law (to finish off the current throne holders in european legal theory) and treatises on law and language, epistemological foundation of science
- developing a software for various needs in law (automatic law updating and case data compiling, expert systems),
- writing extensively on rhetoric, linguistic and the anatomy of the department of justice, government and the state in general and even developing a completely novel approach to legislation formation to fix a myriad of tiny, but distracting issues in legal theory.
- got a personal chess trainer when i was 3 or so because i was recognized as a prodigy (dropped it fast because i preferred doing some other stuff)

haven't even turned 32 yet. and my workrate is pretty shitty.

Harold O'Brien (or any old lookismer) can confirm this,, too bad he got banned

obv this bragging is gigacringe, but'i m just answering your questions

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 13787 and Growth Plate
can happen to anyone

:what:

If he is trolling then he is high iq and low inhib but its hars to say because if he is real he is just stupid. Btw its extremly unlikely that he is trolling

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
how?

- was in top 5 in the country in math 4 years in a row and in top 15 in chemistry,
- tested 144 on WAIS IV,
- wrote 6k pages of materials during the first 3 years at law school, while simultaneously destroying the exams i've been taking with 100% results and having a vibrant social group (going out, playing sports, catching girls)
- most of that time I've simultaneously been solving exams that take an hour for most people in 7 minutes
- got noticed for absolutely obliterating and ridiculing my colleagues on moot courts like the arrogant, self-absorbed douche I am, so i got job offers from 5 big aw firms before even graduating,
- making 95k E per year in a piss-poor Balkan country not even 2 full years after starting to work (read: I'll be making half a million E per year within 3 years max)
- already sketching general theory of law (to finish off the current throne holders in european legal theory) and treatises on law and language, epistemological foundation of science
- developing a software for various needs in law (automatic law updating and case data compiling, expert systems),
- writing extensively on rhetoric, linguistic and the anatomy of the department of justice, government and the state in general and even developing a completely novel approach to legislation formation to fix a myriad of tiny, but distracting issues in legal theory.
- got a personal chess trainer when i was 3 or so because i was recognized as a prodigy (dropped it fast because i preferred doing some other stuff)

I know Harold. Tbh I guess it shouldn't be a surprise to see the smartest people on psl forums unironically

• +1
Reactions: comfortably dumb
I know Harold. Tbh I guess it shouldn't be a surprise to see the smartest people on psl forums unironically

idk about that, just mentioned him because he's seen a lot of my essays about the topics mentioned above, plus we ve been solving each other puzzles and sequences for fun for months

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 13787 and Growth Plate
the pikachu didin't have the explosive power at the end ruining the climax:oops:

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Growth Plate
how?

- tested 144 on WAIS IV,

23 fucking digits? Holy fuck. Mirin hard