Rate this surgeon [enter only if you speak Spanish]

E

everythingmatters

Silver
Don't you think that "worldwide recognized doctors" is a bit of a meme in this forum?

It is not like black and white. For example, Mexico City is one of the 10 largest cities in the world, there must be some good surgeons in Mexico of world class.

What do you think of this Mexican maxfac surgeon who was a student of Paul Coceancig, he seems a bit blackpilled, don't you think?

This video is in Spanish because the doctor only speaks Spanish.

If you don't speak Spanish, just tell me your opinion of what I put above.

Last edited:

looks like crouzon syndrome ngl

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 9699
known surgeons are less likely to turn you into more of an incel

less risk high reward

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
known surgeons are less likely to turn you into more of an incel

less risk high reward

Yes, I know, but money is a very important factor here, and not so much money but the time it takes you to collect that money.
I mean, if I had 50k I would spend it on surgery without thinking about it but the problem is the time you will spend on your prime to collect that money.

It is also more difficult to save that money if you live in the third world.

In Mexico, for example, surgeries can cost 1, 2 or even 3 times cheaper than in the first world.

Don't you think it would be smart to go with "known surgeons" but not from the world but from my country?

didn't watch, don't speak spanish.

View attachment 669368

looks like crouzon syndrome ngl

I also noticed it, but what do you think of what it says in the video, it looks like blackpill. It is not the typical speech of a surgeon here in Mexico, as he has the aesthetic factor very present.

Yes, I know, but money is a very important factor here, and not so much money but the time it takes you to collect that money.
I mean, if I had 50k I would spend it on surgery without thinking about it but the problem is the time you will spend on your prime to collect that money.

It is also more difficult to save that money if you live in the third world.

In Mexico, for example, surgeries can cost 1, 2 or even 3 times cheaper than in the first world.

Don't you think it would be smart to go with "known surgeons" but not from the world but from my country?

Going to a country that has people that probably don't speak English at all, with the risk of getting ripped off as well as getting a botched surgery is not as safe as you make it sound. You could get cucked and you wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

Yeah I know that the money you can save to ascend would probably be taxing on your youth and you'd be like 27 wagecucking to make the money to ascend, but that's only if your surgeries are really expensive.

50K can be made quite easily in ~2 years with an average degree in a first world country and if you save that money that'll be more than enough for most 3-4 PSL people to ascend to 6.5 at least.

I also noticed it, but what do you think of what it says in the video, it looks like blackpill. It is not the typical speech of a surgeon here in Mexico, as he has the aesthetic factor very present.
i dn watch the video i just looked at his face with no audio

Going to a country that has people that probably don't speak English at all, with the risk of getting ripped off as well as getting a botched surgery is not as safe as you make it sound. You could get cucked and you wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

Yeah I know that the money you can save to ascend would probably be taxing on your youth and you'd be like 27 wagecucking to make the money to ascend, but that's only if your surgeries are really expensive.

50K can be made quite easily in ~2 years with an average degree in a first world country and if you save that money that'll be more than enough for most 3-4 PSL people to ascend to 6.5 at least.

I guess the rules of the game are totally different for someone who was born and raised in the first world. In the third world 50k is expensive af. 98% of the people here will never see that money together. Personally I could save that money but the time it would take is what worries me, that is why I am considering surgeons here

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
I guess the rules of the game are totally different for someone who was born and raised in the first world. In the third world 50k is expensive af. 98% of the people here will never see that money together. Personally I could save that money but the time it would take is what worries me, that is why I am considering surgeons here
It would work well if you go to reputable surgeons. I'm certain expensive surgeons in Mexico are probably not as expensive in Hollywood CA for example.

Just make sure you do your research well lol, I also would love to save money so I may even consider this but the language will most def cuck me

It would work well if you go to reputable surgeons. I'm certain expensive surgeons in Mexico are probably not as expensive in Hollywood CA for example.

Just make sure you do your research well lol, I also would love to save money so I may even consider this but the language will most def cuck me

This surgeon that I posted here, for example in 2018 or so was one of the only 2 surgeons who performed IMDO in North America (or who were licensed to perform it). This was said in Dr Coceancig. I don't know now, but in that year there was not even a surgeon in the USA who performed this surgery and this doctor was already trained to do it.

entero el threado to analyze gusano

• Hmm...
Reactions: Torero