Rate this TikTok curry slayer

Rate him

• Total voters
Yeah, he has them on rotation. He's never been in a relationship and doesn't want to be in one, instead would prefer to spin plates with these women. He prefers white Stacies but he can only get LTN SEA girls. And any young grad in a good white-collar job is a yuppie.
but white collar jobs are subhuman?

is yppie a bad word?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
you can find them yoursllf

im gonna document my ascension you retard flying to istanbul in Feb

I guarantee after LL, HT, Open Wedge Osteotomy on my Femur and $3000+ worth of Fillers I'll be able to get laid

proof i was recessed, short and ugly
@Xangsane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
  • +1
but yuppies are poor?

even IBD are poor until they're 30?
Still, they fit in the yuppie stereotype of a young guy in a white-collar job working in a big city. Doesn't matter if they're broke or not. Most highly educated women irrespective of attractiveness level prefer yuppie Chads.

Still, they fit in the yuppie stereotype of a young guy in a white-collar job working in a big city. Doesn't matter if they're broke or not. Most highly educated women irrespective of attractiveness level prefer yuppie Chads.
its over for me

im a lowly educated subhuman rotting in my suburb basement

• So Sad
but i got told from my ibd and mckinsey friends they dont have time for girls?

or girls dont care?

• +1
its over for me

im a lowly educated subhuman rotting in my suburb basement
-hugs and pats head-

but i got told from my ibd and mckinsey friends they dont have time for girls?

or girls dont care?
Yeah, your IBD and mckinsey girls might fuck girls in ONSs
Finance bros are known to have many ONSs when the girls demand commitment
They would do ANYTHING to lock them down into an LTR
Truth is, these lads usually don't settle till 40, and with young early 20s stacies

• JFL
Yeah, he has them on rotation. He's never been in a relationship and doesn't want to be in one, instead would prefer to spin plates with these women. He prefers white Stacies but he can only get LTN SEA girls. And any young grad in a good white-collar job is a yuppie.
Hes red pill.maxxed, but ltb curries and sea girls dam low level fam. Least Becky MENA girls and whites surely

-hugs and pats head-

Truth is, these lads usually don't settle till 40, and with young early 20s stacies
going to end my life soon because im not a yuppie but a subhuman

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel and Xangsane
Hes red pill.maxxed, but ltb curries and sea girls dam low level fam. Least Becky MENA girls and whites surely
He admitted he is redpillmaxxed and tried to charm girls into wanting an LTR with him, particularly Asian girls. They got mad when he didn't want anything serious.

He tried out Tinder, got very few matches, all Asian (including curry).
Then he tried Bumble, got very few matches, again all Asian.
Then he tried Hinge and conned some Asian women into wanting an LTR, larping as a good boy. He kept these women on rotation. He larped about his height too (said he was 5'10 and he's 5'6.)

He was never in a relationship.

I cringe when I talk to him sometimes, but he's a good friend.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel and DivineBeing
-hugs and pats head-

:feelswhy:

even lower status than some working monkeys with no equity or ownership while owning >20% of a 8-figure valued business

only because im fucking short was i rejected from IBD

my fucking co founderis from goldman sachs

what is this shit

im 5 years younger or something than my cofounders as well

lowest status still because of face :lul:

• So Sad
He admitted he is redpillmaxxed and tried to charm girls into wanting an LTR with him, particularly Asian girls. They got mad when he didn't want anything serious.

Then he tried Hinge and conned some Asian women into wanting an LTR, larping as a good boy. He kept these women on rotation. He larped about his height too (said he was 5'10 and he's 5'6.)

5ft10 larp at 5ft6 lemme come mog him bro haha.
Fairs at least he's getting something tbh, not everyone deserves high level girls so he's doig something..

• JFL
He told me he matched with this virgin Stacylite MENA girl (Iranian, I think?) who just friendzoned him after a few months. They never went on dates. She immediately spotted his BS.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and DivineBeing
this whole life is a joke i always get defrauded and lied to in every single fucking step i take

always get fucking lied to go fuck yourselves you gaslighting niggers too

PSL is cringe. Guy is 5.5/10 and even then a niche pick because of ethnicity.:feelshah:

He told me he matched with this virgin Stacylite MENA girl (Iranian, I think?) who just friendzoned him after a few months. They never went on dates. She immediately spotted his BS.
Love me a girls too much,
White>mixed cury and white> men's>mulata> curry> sea/Asian>black

• JFL
all my girls were SEA or Black

:forcedsmile:

i hope someone puts a shotgun into my mouth and pulls trigger

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101
View attachment 1487673 Here, he looks like a curry version of my yuppiemaxxed white friend who slays LTB curry and SEA girls in soho. He's 5'6 and is skinnyfat. Imagine a white version of him but with brown hair and scrawly, blotchy skin.

Tagging
@Pendejo @VicMackey @astatine @Chadethnic101 @Biiyo03 @masaka @the BULL @Titbot @wollet2 @Clark69 @Sorken @gamma @nietzsche

His eyes tell you that hes indian giga detracts from his face shit eyes is a curry trait ngl.

Abo nigger blood caused. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

all my girls were SEA or Black

i hope someone puts a shotgun into my mouth and pulls trigger
ELKBe9XWwAAKWNm

U fuck black gigastacy :soy:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing and Xangsane
He told me that she was volcel throughout her entire life and that he immediately was turned off when she said that. She already knew his intentions and chose to friendzone him.
I haven't heard back about her from him.
He thought he was winning as she was Stacylite (all his other lays were LTB SEA or Indian women) but was disappointed when he was cockblocked by her.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101
  • JFL
SEA and black mixed girls can be hot
fucking joke world only way i can compensate is having 1mn followers or being a millionaire :forcedsmile:

• So Sad
you saw my best lay

What sort of girl is ideal for you?
You definitely need a girl to cheer you up - countless slays hurt. Thank God I chose to not get into that lifestyle.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis and DivineBeing
What sort of girl is ideal for you?
You definitely need a girl to cheer you up - countless slays hurt. Thank God I chose to not get into that lifestyle.

what girl is gonna cheer me up?

After I get LL and other countless surgeries and sell my start-up?

the fuck im gonna turn all the females around me into abused dogs starving to fix their deformed faces

2 girls got surgery because of me already and one got botched and turned into a hippy that quit her job and now rots

• So Sad
what girl is gonna cheer me up?

After I get LL and other countless surgeries and sell my start-up?

the fuck im gonna turn all the females around me into abused dogs starving to fix their deformed faces

2 girls got surgery because of me already and one got botched and turned into a hippy that quit her job and now rots

You're so dark triad.

I chose htn normie cause he looks not good in pics but much better in vids

Clown to call this guy good looking. CLOWN

Body count of this cretin mate of yours?

• +1
Is everyone here retarded he already had good bones just shaved his patchy haur look at onpry with and without a beard.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
LMFAO it's mostly curry here that are hating on other decent looking curries cause in their mind they think they are the best looking curries and every other curry here is ugly and it's just ethnic failo