Even though he frauds from his vids alone i think hes chadlite-chad

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
Honestly Chad. Looks like a JoJo charecter

• +1
Reactions: Emanuel, greywind, Xangsane and 4 others
post pics unfrauded first

post pics unfrauded first
there are none that i could find i went through his instas and they were all like this pretty much

• +1
Reactions: Emanuel and Salted_Salty
would look like an uncanny MTN if he posted a candid of himself, or a picture where he's standing with a group
dont fall for these frauding losers. they all post the same vids in the same lighting and angles with filters on

• +1
Reactions: greywind, try2beme, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
no idea if he actually looks like that or just frauding, supposing he does, chad (I don't remember his height, if over 180cm then chad def)

• +1
Reactions: Emanuel and humanoidsub7
no idea if he actually looks like that or just frauding, supposing he does, chad (I don't remember his height, if over 180cm then chad def)
He says he is 5'10 so he is like 5'7

PSL wise chad but i doubt his appeal is over MTN, looks uncanny and aliean ahh

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Only appeals to tiktok looksmaxxers and weeb 12-15 y/o foids

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Xangsane, F36 and 2 others
below 6 ft, using filters, only looks good from certain angels , lighting and makeup, skeleton build with brought shoulders & no sex-appeal irl

I also added a picture where u can clearly see that he uses makeup and lighting alterning filters and still can’t get good colouring 💀

conclusion = frauded, unattractive mtn

Attachments

• IMG_4412.png
    IMG_4412.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
below 6 ft, using filters, only looks good from certain angels , lighting and makeup, skeleton build with brought shoulders & no sex-appeal irl

I also added a picture where u can clearly see that he uses makeup and lighting alterning filters and still can’t get good colouring 💀

conclusion = frauded, unattractive mtn
To be honest he is good looking only male talking. His comments are just people simping over this fraud💀

No appeal, no girl would look at him standing next to the average 6 ft looking guy

I don’t have to say more

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and F36
Should get a buzz cut

would look like an uncanny MTN if he posted a candid of himself, or a picture where he's standing with a group
dont fall for these frauding losers. they all post the same vids in the same lighting and angles with filters on
I take candids and get called uncanny and compared to bass. He is legit anglefrauding

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
And makeupmaxxed eye area is goofy on a man, anything but makeup brah

• +1
Reactions: greywind
MTN unfrauded he looks like a horse and is 5’9 only appeals to LTB-MTB goth girls