Rate this tinder girl

Ok this anime watching gay virgin @Jgns only comeback is posting his face jfl
why are u angry at the indian dudes face getting shown, do u feel some sort of kinship in ur shitskinmanity with him or smt? Faggots feeling awfully defensive
 
why are u angry at the indian dudes face getting shown, do u feel some sort of kinship in ur shitskinmanity with him or smt? Faggots feeling awfully defensive
Because ur ugly
 
ltb in my books, obviously recessed chin and low harmony, would be curious to see her without makeup
 
faakk whens my next curry pot caming in I cannot WAIT TO REDEEM IT
1790638579056
 
  • +1
Reactions: mullatobonemasher
you retarded truecel faggot you should truly kill yourself
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Jgns
admit I own ur bitchass u cuck. I FUCKING OWN U
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wild salmon and mullatobonemasher
Lol at these 2 incels so desperate to win an internet debate

You are both incels rotting in ur moms basement
said the faggot thats done nothing but repeat the same 3 fagposting rebuttals since 8 pages ago, I just need u to understand who owns ur bitchass thats all
 
said the faggot thats done nothing but repeat the same 3 fagposting rebuttals since 8 pages ago, I just need u to understand who owns ur bitchass thats all
Keep dreaming u ugly virgin

Ur a rotting loser spamming the same photo over and over of ur face
 
a 13 year old whos been cooking ur 30 year old austistic incel ass, thats gt feel ropeworthy
Lmao ive been laughing this whooe time at his ugly hair

And ur ugly face :lul::lul:
 
I vander how the neighbour cows doing today, maybe if I get lacki I can get some holy cow dung to fix corridor site B, wtf is that? IS THAT A NEGEV ON SITO B?
6927658_1790639033022.png
 

Attachments

  • 1790639033022.png
    1790639033022.png
    73.1 KB · Views: 0
yo @Jgns are u really thinking of lefort 3? i don't know much about it but ik its pretty risky
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Jgns
yo @Jgns are u really thinking of lefort 3? i don't know much about it but ik its pretty risky
nah dude i can send u what I look like and what im getting, im getting inframalar implants with a bimax to fix my occlusion
 
nah dude i can send u what I look like and what im getting, im getting inframalar implants with a bimax to fix my occlusion
You need a lefort 3 u subhuman virgin
 
nah dude i can send u what I look like and what im getting, im getting inframalar implants with a bimax to fix my occlusion
would simple ortho not work
 
nah dude i can send u what I look like and what im getting, im getting inframalar implants with a bimax to fix my occlusion
Lmao this virgin spending 50k $ and will still be ugly
 
would simple ortho not work
no it unfortunately can't, and anyways i wnna get stuff completely done this year so i can ascend to an htn, if u want ill send u what i look like rn itll be easier to explain
 
no it unfortunately can't, and anyways i wnna get stuff completely done this year so i can ascend to an htn, if u want ill send u what i look like rn itll be easier to explain
Son bimax wont fix ur ugly face sorry

You need orbital decompression
 

Similar threads

Johanjohan
Replies
15
Views
129
Johanjohan
Johanjohan
trustfund
Replies
1
Views
9
Rothschild
Rothschild
G
Replies
1
Views
74
georgebaker
G
G
Replies
4
Views
56
Fat Ogr
Fat Ogr
partclesouls
Replies
4
Views
78
mullatobonemasher
mullatobonemasher

Users who are viewing this thread

  • jamoh
  • mullatobonemasher
  • p1eh15
  • ignorefoids
Back
Top