Rate this titkok famous lightskin prettyboy from my school who has thousands of girls simping

DMT

DMT

Iron
I personally don't see it but then again it's male vs female gaze... and most bitches simping for him are jbs
there's a couple cougar bithes than him in comments simping hard JFL.. i'm friends with him and i asked him why he doesn't cheat and fuck all the bitches that want him :lul: but he's really loyal to his gf

His gf must seethe when she looks at his socials jfl . Dude gets 1m+ views and 10k+ comments for literally nothing other than genetics :fuk::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
As a bi guy yeah hes hot

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: buflek, serbiangandy, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others
Harmony pilled again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and DMT
He only looks above normie in 1 angle under 1 type of lighting

Female gaze maxxed
Long hair
Wide mouth
Almond eyes

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, Bvnny., Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
I personally don't see it but then again it's male vs female gaze... and most bitches simping for him are jbs
there's a couple cougar bithes than him in comments simping hard JFL.. i'm friends with him and i asked him why he doesn't cheat and fuck all the bitches that want him :lul: but he's really loyal to his gf

His gf must seethe when she looks at his socials jfl . Dude gets 1m+ views and 10k+ comments for literally nothing other than genetics :fuk::lul:

The incels on here not only are genetically ugly but lack the genetic capacity in intelligence to understand what is actually attractive to women. Remind this is the same forum to say that muh bone moggers(0gres) mog prettyboys. Let them cope in peace.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 6128 and gymmaxedhorse
Very much female gaze maxxed. Looks good, lots of harmony and seems extremely NT and likeable. He also looks exotic like blasian in some angles.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Bvnny.
Youd wanna suck his dick too if you were a jb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128

Users who are viewing this thread

Back