rate this transformation from over to never began

Idk if this is you as you tagged op but my instinct is he’s above average, looks similar to hamza in final selfie
hamza isn’t good looking either hamza is a 4.5 max

@Zer0/∞ If he leanmaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: bogii
Hard to say but it’s a big step up, I’d put him in the 4.5 - 5.25 range
In what universe does he even touch 5PSL with that UEE and nct eyebrows:feelskek::feelskek:

4.5 PSL max

• +1
Reactions: kevinminionfan72
In what universe does he even touch 5PSL with that UEE and nct eyebrows:feelskek::feelskek:

4.5 PSL max
Nct eyebrows make him look fem, he looks gay because he is trying to look masc w fem features, he needs to lose more bloat and go prettyboy mode

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
Looks a lot better now

Nct eyebrows make him look fem, he looks gay because he is trying to look masc w fem features, he needs to lose more bloat and go prettyboy mode
Still won’t come even close to PSL 5. Softmaxxed, he is PSL 4.5

I actually think he mogs hamza. Hamza has a PSL 4, MTN face
Hamza is gl and living his best life bruh. He slays and has amazing brain chemistry.

If this guy mogs Hamza then he’s highly autistic or 4”9

What good is nihilism on a IMPROVEMENT forum

• +1
Reactions: zeemo and rand anon
Hamza is gl and living his best life bruh. He slays and has amazing brain chemistry.

If this guy mogs Hamza then he’s highly autistic or 4”9

What good is nihilism on a IMPROVEMENT forum
I was talking strictly PSL wise. Obviously I commend them both for their self improvement efforts.

Hamza only slays cause his height, body halo, and now status, carry him. Even his slays weren’t that impressive, we all saw the LTB whale he ltr’d.

• Hmm...
Reactions: mug
I was talking strictly PSL wise. Obviously I commend them both for their self improvement efforts.

Hamza only slays cause his height, body halo, and now status, carry him. Even his slays weren’t that impressive, we all saw the LTB whale he ltr’d.
Whats his height?

And why is he “only slaying” cause of body halo? You can’t change your genetics so body is the #1 thing to improve

• Hmm...
Stupid post. He obviously improved.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Whats his height?

And why is he “only slaying” cause of body halo? You can’t change your genetics so body is the #1 thing to improve
ur an idiot

6’1 or 6’2 I think

Cantho to get rid of his uee, bimax so he doesn’t hve to beardfraud
Idk what his jaw looks like but I can’t rate it with beard

• +1
Idk what his jaw looks like but I can’t rate it with beard
Well there’s a reason he’s beard frauding, his lower third isn’t good

• +1
Well there’s a reason he’s beard frauding, his lower third isn’t good
Are you indian bro?

My philosophy for rating looks is different then most people here

I disagree with the guys attitude, but he’s just being realistic

Brutal NTpill:feelswhy::feelswhy:
Bro im aspie ngl but it’s pretty obvious he’s projecting his nihilism onto everybody to bring them to his level

• +1
Look at my profile and avi:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I can tell bhai:feelskek::feelskek:
The guy in you avi is a chad. But the curry that was posted has some falios but isn’t ugly. And he could keep improving tbh

• +1
The guy in you avi is a chad. But the curry that was posted has some falios but isn’t ugly. And he could keep improving tbh
I never said he was ugly, but max he’s gonna get up to is HTN, without hardmaxxing that is

• +1
Bro im aspie ngl but it’s pretty obvious he’s projecting his nihilism onto everybody to bring them to his level
how do u cope so hard ur probably a curry who fakes a white voice

I never said he was ugly, but max he’s gonna get up to is HTN, without hardmaxxing that is
the max he can be with hardmax is a htn u guys are coping he’s recessed and has weird bones

He needs to lose more bloat and get a better style, that fade and belt w tank top looks like a faggot. OP is autistic as shit for not realising basic things

• +1
He needs to lose more bloat and get a better style, that fade and belt w tank top looks like a faggot. OP is autistic as shit for not realising basic things
you’re bluepilled enough to think style has to do with psl

Exactly my point you’re probably self proclaimed 5 psl aswell
Are you retarded? There’s a search by poster feature in ratings section.

You wasted my time by being a low iq self hater. Adding to my ignore list tbh

Are you retarded? There’s a search by poster feature in ratings section.

You wasted my time by being a low iq self hater. Adding to my ignore list tbh
Post your face you most likely fit into the same looks level as this guy you’re overrating him to cope with ur own ugly face u loser

you’re bluepilled enough to think style has to do with psl
He has a gay sparkling belt and tank top that’s called being a FAGGOT your autism is diminishing my braincells

He has a gay sparkling belt and tank top that’s called being a FAGGOT your autism is diminishing my braincells
you literally sound like u take dick in the ass

B114E209 384E 479F 899D DCB7795479DA

I remember ur stupid gay face u have been here forever how do u still not know how psl works

Kinda reminds me of @Zer0/∞ before ascending...

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, kevinminionfan72 and rand anon
hahahahah its definetely not over if he got a gf being that fat, now he looks like an average looking dude
people often cope like this when they are looksmatched with someone he is about the same psl range as you stop deluding yourself little bro