Rate PSL

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 17872

Female rights activist
Images 74
606bb8ffae7c7ccc65b75f91a8f2581a

@Blackgymmax @fucclife
@Anstrum95 @Xangsane @khvirgin @TRUE_CEL @NegativeNorwood @Shieda_Kayn @Preston @Pretty @tombradylover @tomsmith @D@krisal @slop slinger @Chinacurry @rand anon @ReadBooksEveryday @Tallooksmaxxer @Oberyn @looksmaxxer234 @Biggdink @the BULL @Gargantuan @luljankybo @cytoplasm @l@Corleone @vorman @Crestfallen95 @Hero of the Imperium @hamburger @Cheesyrumble @stevielake @Shako Mako @E@Enfant terrible @cillianmurphycel @KingBetaTut @Beastimmung @hebbewem @Artemis @Hueless @Manletmachine @Manchild @john2 @cloUder @Pikabro @PointOfNoReturn @Zylk @DoctorLooksmax @TUSSELEIF

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Deleted member 18544, GuyFromSingapore and 12 others
Shit pheno dont care

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, HarrierDuBois, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 12 others
undertone mogger

Mtb to me so 4psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
Palate mogs this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Scandi fogger

• +1
Reactions: Massimo2002Incel
I'm not asking about your preferences. PSL is meant to be objective.
well in that case her PSL is kind high cos her craniofacial development and ratios are elite- whihc are the only things I can 100% say are objective

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 17872
0. ask her about her teeth whitening routine

This was brutal for me. She doesn't know what a toothbrush is and has perfect teeth enamel, good palate width and perfect smile arch...meanwhile I browsed hours per day to find obscure, invasive devices and surgeries to get a good smile.

5.75 PSL, but doesn't reflect the brutality of the mog she gave to my shitty smile.

• JFL
She is attractive

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 17872
View attachment 2066690View attachment 2066698

@Blackgymmax @fucclife
@Anstrum95 @Xangsane @khvirgin @TRUE_CEL @NegativeNorwood @Shieda_Kayn @Preston @Pretty @tombradylover @tomsmith @D@krisal @slop slinger @Chinacurry @rand anon @ReadBooksEveryday @Tallooksmaxxer @Oberyn @looksmaxxer234 @Biggdink @the BULL @Gargantuan @luljankybo @cytoplasm @l@Corleone @vorman @Crestfallen95 @Hero of the Imperium @hamburger @Cheesyrumble @stevielake @Shako Mako @E@Enfant terrible @cillianmurphycel @KingBetaTut @Beastimmung @hebbewem @Artemis @Hueless @Manletmachine @Manchild @john2 @cloUder @Pikabro @PointOfNoReturn @Zylk @DoctorLooksmax @TUSSELEIF

failed post.
this beauty mogs, makes me want to go all tribal on her. :feelsohh:

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Corleone

@Blackgymmax @fucclife
Good looking but I’m not into black girls

looks like a dude

failed post.
this beauty mogs, makes me want to go all tribal on her. :feelsohh:

The half naked man dancing ruins the entire mood though

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 17872

@Blackgymmax @fucclife
Destined to bear strong mulatto children.

She's African.

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism
Cute
Shes Kenyan?

I guess she is above average for her tribe

the audacity to not include the 4 psl range
kys retard

@Blackgymmax @fucclife
Not my cupof tea.

nothing below 5 psl? cope tbh. she is like a 5.5/10 at best
5 psl is like a 7/10-6.5/10 am i wrong about that math. u cant cut off there

her face shape is weird

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115 and Deleted member 17872
nothing below 5 psl? cope tbh. she is like a 5.5/10 at best
5 psl is like a 7/10-6.5/10 am i wrong about that math. u cant cut off there
5 psl is 6.25. When i made this poll i was too much effected by the halo effect.
her face shape is weird
Cope. It's extremely feminine

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
people is delusional here, a girl living in the desert with no drinking water looks better than all the bronx black american women with makeup, good nutrition, etc.
7.5/10 w

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 19157 and Deleted member 17872
Subhuman, that's a man.

5 psl is 6.25. When i made this poll i was too much effected by the halo effect.

Cope. It's extremely feminine
disagree asf this is a feminine face shape

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Can’t believe all women will look like this in future 🤢🤢🤢

Can’t believe all women will look like this in future 🤢🤢🤢
Would be ideal. I can't anymore with those manly white monstrosities you all pretend are girls

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Deleted member 7580
Would be ideal. I can't anymore with those manly white monstrosities you all pretend are girls
Jews will be bred out of existence too
Sheboons and pajeetas are future 🤢🤢🤢

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck
PSL wise she looks quite decent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Blackgymmax
If this is what women see when they see darkskin guys with good psl, i completely understand why no one wants niggers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and john2
If this is what women see when they see darkskin guys with good psl, i completely understand why no one wants niggers
Why do you hate your own race?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 17872
At least she is happy and she doesnt need your ratings xd.

• JFL