Rate this turbomidget recessed chin Bengali

Diarrhoea

Diarrhoea

Diamond
Hate this fag he walks off with a proud face like the girls approached him or something when he’s a jester maxxing ltn
Gets 100 k followers and acts like he has drake smv stupid midget

This guy could still slay a few uk ltb pajeetas btw lol 🤣 so ignore faggots that act like slaying jeetas is a flex and parade it around like a certain black forum member

IMG 2987

,being shorter than 70 percent of the women is Suifuel
IMG 2986

@yeeyeeslayer @SecularIslamist @Gengar @Jason Voorhees @murdah @Ricky212 @

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell, murdah, Gengar and 2 others
i've seen him on tiktok lol,

remember one vidoes of his where he was hyping up morrocan girls and talking about how hot they were and all the morrocan/arab guys in the comments were making saar/maam jokes 😂😂

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, SecularIslamist and Diarrhoea
i've seen him on tiktok lol,

remember one vidoes of his where he was hyping up morrocan girls and talking about how hot they were and all the morrocan/arab guys in the comments were making saar/maam jokes 😂😂
**morrocan/arab girls** i meant

basically he made an entier video talking about how morrocan girls are so beauitiful and this and that and all the arab guys were calling him a creepy pajeet saar in the comments

• JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, SecularIslamist, Chadeep and 1 other person

basically he made an entier video talking about how morrocan girls are so beauitiful and this and that and all the arab guys were calling him a creepy pajeet saar in the comments
Reminds me of a certain user except no one calls him creepy or pajeet for it 🤔

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and yeeyeeslayer
He doesn't look THAT short tbh. 5'7 in Spain is probably bottom 30 percentile of men. Nothing abnormal. Not to mention many of these girls wearing heels.

He is me 😢

He doesn't look THAT short tbh. 5'7 in Spain is probably bottom 30 percentile of men. Nothing abnormal. Not to mention many of these girls wearing heels.

He is me 😢
yeah but he's still a LTN facially

combined with that height and pheno it's over

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Gengar
Hate this fag he walks off with a proud face like the girls approached him or something when he’s a jester maxxing ltn

This guy could still slay a few uk ltb pajeetas btw lol 🤣 so ignore faggots that act like slaying jeetas is a flex and parade it around like a certain black forum member

View attachment 3030724
View attachment 3030725

gotta dap them cause that's all they let him do, and he even gets the dap rejected by MANY of them :ROFLMAO: brutal

Style-mogs me to the slums of Mumbai, though

Also if he had a slightly less confident attitude, a hair a millimeter out of place or an aspie fit he would've had a lot less success in terms of socializing and approaching these girls, But this is how the average LTN - low MTN bags girls, he stylemaxes like crazy and has his NT to carry

This is what he looks like without his drip and softmaxes BTW:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Diarrhoea

View attachment 3030724
View attachment 3030725

Leaked footage of @SecularIslamist after looksmaxxing.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Sounds like someone we know. :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Look at how uninterested most of them look. :feelswah:

"nah bro all the girls love me, they get wet when they see me"

• JFL
Indians are funny
They're like AI generated idk

• JFL
secular mogs him to suicide
He low inhib mogs me so irrelevant. So while out rizzing up Spanish hotties I'm here getting swiped left by pajeetas on OLD.

• Hmm...
What the sigma