Diarrhoea

Diarrhoea

Platinum

IMG 2790

IMG 2791
IMG 2792

View attachment 2941724
Wow heā€™s on this forum šŸ¤£
Bengali bhai is obsessed with BBC More than the girls he is talking about lol like literally 0.01 percent of Muslim women go for black guys in the uk Max

@SecularIslamist @coispet @yeeyeeslayer @Michael Myers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, Mewton, Raydolf_Peatler and 12 others
When I first read the title I thought this thread was gonna be an evisceration of @SecularIslamist

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, robtical, Sny and 6 others
IMG 2789

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
When I first read the title I thought this thread was gonna be an evisceration of @SecularIslamist
Bro read through itā€™s literally funny as fuck the guy got his shitskin Bengali crush took by a black guy and heā€™s been salty for his whole life since šŸ˜­

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, klip11, murdah and 1 other person
He is parroting @PrinceLuenLeoncur :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Diarrhoea
He shares the same Bengali love for moroccans like u bhai
IMG 2793
@SecularIslamist šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: human304, Ricky212, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Thatā€™s how you know Iā€™m not wrong.
I don't think you're wrong for a significant minority of curries in cities. Never denied that btw. But you go somewhere like Dewsbury or Oldham pakis have the women on lock there.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
This is why I donā€™t know why @Jason Voorhees got mad with me. Iā€™m basically Indian myself, I get angry with curries as I know my soul is a poojeeet. Iā€™m not ā€œblackā€ black guys who are ugly and short outslay me brutally I cannot compete cos non NT and high inhb I am CURRY is curry brothers must stick together @SecularIslamist

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Trilogy, Ricky212 and 1 other person
Because face and dimorphism matters lot more than height n other traits. Some south asians may be "6 ft" but that does not mean they are dimorphic or gling

And sounds about right, his assessment. Muslim girls prefer BBC lot more than BWC. i came to same conclusion

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: human304, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Ricky212 and 1 other person
Because face and dimorphism matters lot more than height n other traits. Some south asians may be "6 ft" but that does not mean they are dimorphic or gling

And sounds about right, his assessment. Muslim girls prefer BBC lot more than BWC. i came to same conclusion
Lol they donā€™t a literall miniscule minority of them like blacks and theyā€™re usually bottom of the barrel and feel rejected by their own

@SecularIslamist JFLLLLL ITS THE GUY FROM TWITTER :feelsgah:

Lol they donā€™t a literall miniscule minority of them like blacks and theyā€™re usually bottom of the barrel and feel rejected by their own
Its not minority if its a trend all over western countries. USA, UK, Canada. Idk about AUS tho

• +1
Reactions: human304 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Most girls I know don't like black men
Idk where this cope comes from :cop:

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
Its not minority if its a trend all over western countries. USA, UK, Canada. Idk about AUS tho
Itā€™s a miniscule minority of Muslim women u bellend

This is why I donā€™t know why @Jason Voorhees got mad with me. Iā€™m basically Indian myself, I get angry with curries as I know my soul is a poojeeet. Iā€™m not ā€œblackā€ black guys who are ugly and short outslay me brutally I cannot compete cos non NT and high inhb I am CURRY is curry brothers must stick together @SecularIslamist
Heā€™s Dravidian. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Most girls I know don't like black men
Idk where this cope comes from :cop:
Truecels try to find explanations for why they donā€™t pull šŸ˜­ ofc they lift the blame off of their genetics and say Muh they are BLACK MAN ONLY bro šŸ˜¢

Heā€™s from Hong Kong, he is exactly like @human304 when it comes to it. Very delulu.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: human304 and Diarrhoea
NT blacks = just be a thug
No. You donā€™t know what NT means. What you described is just dark triad which blacks arenā€™t the leading race in that would go to Arabs and Latinos.

NT just means being a super normie, blacks are ultra normies thatā€™s how they get pussy. Add their low inhb which they also lead in and youā€™ll end up in a situation where ugly niggas can slay stacies which is why us looksmaxxers have to cope by saying stupid shit like ā€œlooks doesnā€™t matter for blacksā€ when does as an white or gook with the same level of inhb and NT as your avg black would do just as well even if ugly

Bro read through itā€™s literally funny as fuck the guy got his shitskin Bengali crush took by a black guy and heā€™s been salty for his whole life since šŸ˜­
very sad thing to happen

Yup most people donā€™t think proactive. If its a thinh now all over the west. It will be a thing all over the east tomorrow.

Yup most people donā€™t think proactive. If its a thinh now all over the west. It will be a thing all over the east tomorrow.
Yes, it just is beginning phase of media promotion. Ppl need to think what is gonna happen in 50 years(2-3 more gens after gen z). Obv the minority right now is not gonna be minority tmr. Maybe the trend will reverse. But i am skeptical and think jews have won. It actually hasn't even been 2 decades and it caused so mch difference

• +1
Reactions: human304