Rate this Turk

I swear to God, he had like 50k followers a few months ago

Why he has 700k now

He is giga underrated in turkey and everywhere tbh

He is 7psl

Turkish foids are probably all over his dick.

Being exotic is all that matters tbh (exotic and goodlooking obviously).

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, sandcelmuttcel, BigBiceps and 1 other person
don’t look italian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
Looks Scandinavian to me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702, Deleted member 3990, reptiles and 2 others
How the fuck are there some so scandinavian looking people in Turkey?
turks with bosnian or serbian ancestry, bosnians and serbians are slavs and esp serbs usually have blonde hair and blue eyes

Looks Scandinavian to me.
Yeah indeed looks the same phenotype as this cuck

Classic%2BHallstatt.jpg

fucking lol @ this forum he looks nothing like a scandinavian, if he looks like ragnar it doesn’t mean chit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 1553
How the fuck are there some so scandinavian looking people in Turkey?
there are many people in turkey coming from caucasian or european background such as circassian, chechen, laz, bosnian, albanian.
Im partly circassian from turkey. I have also blondes in my family

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
most turkish people are assimilated minorities. only a few of turks are real turks

• +1
most turkish people are assimilated minorities. only a few of turks are real turks
Brutal. Turkey tried to take over the Balkans, but the Balkans took over Turkey.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Brutal. Turkey tried to take over the Balkans, but the Balkans took over Turkey.
its not only the ballkans, there are more circassians than balkanians in turkey but hardly anyone knows about circassians.

• +1
its not only the ballkans, there are more circassians than balkanians in turkey but hardly anyone knows about circassians.
WBC takeover

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
WBC takeover
I assume that there atleasr 5-6m mostly assimilated circassians in turkey.
Sadly I didint inherit a nordic or north atlantid pheno but a more medi. one. I think youve seen my photos so you know already

• +1
Looks more like Afghan, is he Pashtun?

Whiter than the average turk

Reminds me of the germanic tribesmen caricatures

1/3 of Turkeys population are balkan, much more then circizian jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Turkey didn't exist back then, the Ottoman dynasty wanted to take over the world, not Turks or Turkey

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BigBiceps and CursedOne
1/3 of Turkeys population are balkan, much more then circizian jfl
Thats bullshit, modernday turkey consits of turkmens and other turkic people such as tatars aka the real "turks", assimilated minorities such as balkans and caucasians and kurds, arabs, greeks, armenians and other people. there arent more balkanians than caucasians
caucasians mog balkanians to mars and back btw.

No bcz they are all turkified and feel turkish, turkey did what america failed=assimilation

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and CursedOne
  • +1
there are many people in turkey coming from caucasian or european background such as circassian, chechen, laz, bosnian, albanian.
Im partly circassian from turkey. I have also blondes in my family
Half of the turkish actress are from circassian origin, all the sultan had circassian wifes the last 100 years bcz they were beautiful

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and TsarTsar444
Thats bullshit, modernday turkey consits of turkmens and other turkic people such as tatars aka the real "turks", assimilated minorities such as balkans and caucasians and kurds, arabs, greeks, armenians and other people. there arent more balkanians than caucasians
caucasians mog balkanians to mars and back btw.
Turkey has almost no pure turkmens, leas then 40% Turkish DNA in a modern turk. And just lol at thinking they are more caucasians the Balkan people in Turkey when Balkans were the core place of the Ottomans. 5 million people of Albanian and 2 million of Bosnian ancestry are in Turkey, not even counting the Pomaks or Greeks which will be even higher in number.
And Balkans are tied with the Caucasus on mogging

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Ottomans = turks
Lol funny things being called Turks during the ottoman empire was considered an insult, the notion of turkish was created 100 years during the nationalist revolutions

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and TsarTsar444
Ottomans = turks
The Ottoman sultans with Osman started very Turkmen oriented but slowly until Mehmed the second they completely got persianated and felt more Persian then Turkish. Read the letters of Selim the Grim to the Safavid Shah, he insulted him because he spoke Turkish which he considered an uncivilized language. So much for considering himself turkmen jfl.
And also the Ottomans were the number one most multicultural meritocratic empire in history, the highest degree in the empire were Sunni muslims. Even if a Finn became a Muslim he would be easily appointed to some position of power

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and BigBiceps
@TsarTsar444 lol at autists who don’t even understand how an empire work

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
The Ottoman sultans with Osman started very Turkmen oriented but slowly until Mehmed the second they completely got persianated and felt more Persian then Turkish. Read the letters of Selim the Grim to the Safavid Shah, he insulted him because he spoke Turkish which he considered an uncivilized language. So much for considering himself turkmen jfl.
And also the Ottomans were the number one most multicultural meritocratic empire in history, the highest degree in the empire were Sunni muslims. Even if a Finn became a Muslim he would be easily appointed to some position of power
fuken mirin the iq

• JFL
@TsarTsar444 lol at autists who don’t even understand how an empire work
Tbh, an Empire being one ethnicity dominated is an oxymoron almost, because a real empire is a dominion ruled by a King who rules many different cultures, religions, races, ethnicities etc. French, German, British Empires were not real traditional empires, only true historical empires were the Romans and the Ottomans pretty much

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3702
Huh, more you know. Never would've imagined ottomans were so open-minded.

• JFL
Tbh, an Empire being one ethnicity dominated is an oxymoron almost, because a real empire is a dominion ruled by a King who rules many different cultures, religions, races, ethnicities etc. French, German, British Empires were not real traditional empires, only true historical empires were the Romans and the Ottomans pretty much
well the barbarians from the north can’t understand what is an empire anyways

• +1
Huh, more you know. Never would've imagined ottomans were so open-minded.
Jfl they are known to be that. The Ottoman and Roman history are the most interesting to read about.
When the Ottomans conquered Constantinople, the sons and brothers of the emperor became muslims and went to become high position ranking officers, ministers or naval commanders. Same thing happened when the Ottomans conquered my ancestors and the slavic royalty all became muslims and were appointed to rule over their birthplaces as administrators

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and yunggod
Wow incredible, these autists have ruined muy thread with retarded history shit