Rate this Tyronelite.

Talking from the guy whose race colonized several countries causing unprecedented suffering to millions of natives.
He’s Russian we didn’t colonize shit but keep barking I guess

things were better when you weren't around
Things were better when you werent around newcel barn dweller gtfo my forum if u dont like it fukken nerd

I rate this BBC around 6.5psl, he probably mogs and gets white prime juicy 15-19 year old stacey jbs.
View attachment 721684View attachment 721686
imagine thinkinh this tyrone has same psl as

8F6DAF41 E3AE 47A0 8C4C 0129215A4980

“mUH didn’t colonize shit^

Russians are the same race as the French, British, or Portuguese. You low iq faggot. I was referrering to what his race did not his nationality, you’re retarded.

BBC has a higher smv with prime juicy jbs.
u must be on some accid, guy i posted will be picked by any girl 15-20 (he was used a lot on wattpad were u find only prime jb)

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Do you know what 6.5 psl looks like? Caging here

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 3573
View attachment 722867
“mUH didn’t colonize shit^

Russians are the same race as the French, British, or Portuguese. You low iq faggot. I was referrering to what his race did not his nationality, you’re retarded.
You faggot retard Russian history was completely separated from Western European, my ancestors didn’t colonize so it does fit for me and if they did they were based for making your Low IQ nigger race our slaves

You faggot retard Russian history was completely separated from Western European, my ancestors didn’t colonize so it does fit for me and if they did they were based for making your Low IQ nigger race our slaves
@Blackout.xl @looksmaxxer234 gtfin and set this cumskin straight

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Over for russians
Only High IQ, High T people colonize others

:soy:”Muh Russian“! Keep barking for me you abused dog. You are an utter failure that should’ve been terminated at 1week.You’re simply a threat to civilized society you belong in a zoo with all your other cumskin jigaboon relatives. “Muh Low IQ nigger!” Keep coping and continue barking for Blacks. You’re a canine at this point jfl at your life, your barking rivals that of K-9 policeunits jfl. I hope Vladimir Putin puts a stop to your low iq gorilla eradic rampage.

• +1
@Blackout.xl @looksmaxxer234 gtfin and set this cumskin straight
Lmao at calling for your masters you fucking lapdog can’t defend shit yourself

Lmao at calling for your masters you fucking lapdog can’t defend shit yourself
Cope, we blacks stand as one, u come after one of us that’s coming at all of us

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and johncruz12345
Where's all snow and some disperse icegooks
Dependa On the parts the khaganates are quite hardcore while conquering all of Eastern Europe as well

honestly I don’t know what ethnicity you are but unless you’re like British I don’t see you barking at me when Russia was a global superpower for a century and regional superpower for three centuries while whatever your little country was embarrassingly standing in the back

Dependa On the parts the khaganates are quite hardcore while conquering all of Eastern Europe as well

honestly I don’t know what ethnicity you are but unless you’re like British I don’t see you barking at me when Russia was a global superpower for a century and regional superpower for three centuries while whatever your little country was embarrassingly standing in the back
Russia is the example of a downfall
from #1 to subcountry
smh

• +1
He needs a new hairstyle. Idk what's up with this generation of black kids with these retarded hairstyles. Is it because girls like that shit? Usually a taper fade is all you need if you have the face

Cope, we blacks stand as one, u come after one of us that’s coming at all of us
Yeah we saw that at the riots when you niggers started crashing stores, you’re unorganized monkeys, that’s it, which is why we subjugated you’re sorry little race for one thousand years. Low IQ primates who couldn’t even invent wheels or make great civilizations. Now I’m attacking your little scary ass and first thing you’re doing is calling for your bbc masters since you are obviously unable to defend yourself while coping with “we are tribals”

I mog this nigga

Good eye area (especially for a black) but otherwise average

Last edited:
its lens distorted but 4.5psl