Reactions: mogstars and mike21
Looks soy

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Who did he rape lmao

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Who did he rape lmao
Today, female experts testified at the Regional Court in Pilsen, which continued to hear the case of 19-year-old Ukrainian Viktor Veselovský. According to the indictment, last summer in Pilsen, the young man tried to murder a fifteen-year-old girl whom he had previously raped and sexually abused. A schoolgirl saved her life by pretending to be dead. According to experts, the young man has a personality disorder, is aggressive and his resocialization is very difficult.

She continued by saying that Viktor Veselovský has no feelings of guilt, his emotional experience is poor, he follows his wishes without regard for others. He has aggressive features

But the young man denies the blame. "I don't recognize myself. That wasn't rape, that was sex. Yes, I stabbed and slashed. But I didn't plan it," he testified. He had known the girl for about a year and a half. "She broke up with a guy who wasn't nice to her. Then she started a relationship with me. We went to the park together, sometimes to a restaurant for lunch. I had my first sexual intercourse with her when she was fourteen years old. After some time, our relationship started to deteriorate because she started taking drugs, which I didn't like. We broke up and remained friends," said the stranger.

Then he went to a meeting and went to Lobezské Park with the girl. “We were there for a while and then they went to her house and had sex. I wanted to go home, it was ten o'clock in the evening, and she said she would come with me. I didn't care. We were supposed to say goodbye at the playground. We argued. I told her it didn't work between us and it never would. She said to me: 'okay'. And if I don't want to enjoy sex. So we had him in the field near the forest, she undressed herself," said Veselovský.

While the prosecutor claims that he first handcuffed the girl with tape and taped her mouth shut before raping her, the defendant claims otherwise. According to him, the girl herself offered him sex. Then they had a fight. She allegedly took out a bottle of suction from his backpack, splashed liquid on his back and slapped him.

VB49640ecc24_debil2.avif