• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, jisko32, Piratecel and 3 others
this guys got an amazing voice plus infinite smv - bts member hes irl chad

• +1
Reactions: darktriadprince
Nichemaxxed High MTN-HTN
He still will get pussies. Damn today so many girls are obsessed with this korean singers and tv series

• Hmm...
Reactions: S1d456
Nichemaxxed High MTN-HTN
He still will get pussies. Damn today so many girls are obsessed with this korean singers and tv series
kpop == ;aw even in the west most stacies in my school r obsessed with him its crazy

• +1
Reactions: darktriadprince and Snake.0359
Low ltn, perfect for breeding by virile Dravidian bulls

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78, hello12344 and S1d456
Desktop wallpaper taehyung top 45 best kim taehyung background kim tae hyung iphone

• +1
im jeakous of this gooky mf man my ex oneitis i had for 5 years is obsessed with him:trepidation:

• +1
male gaze == gay, foids === omgggg fuck me
No, they don't want him to fuck them, they're not estrogenic yet. They just find him cute similar to how they see pets. Men like these don't even arouse them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Charisma and S1d456
Nichemaxxed High MTN-HTN. He still will get pussies. Damn today so many girls are obsessed with this korean singers and tv series
chad among his own race

No, they don't want him to fuck them, they're not estrogenic yet. They just find him cute similar to how they see pets. Men like these don't even arouse them
the foid in the year above 17 yr old jbs said hes so handsome and they want to marry him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: darktriadprince and i_love_roosters
great answer

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
chad among his own race
chad everythwer, kpop == law except in the bp community who still believe chad is downgrown blone mohawked uncanny fuck

• +1
appeals to my morning shit maybe, ugly gook cunt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Charisma, i_love_roosters and 1 other person
appeals to my morning shit maybe, ugly gook cunt
man this gook makes foids wet i dont understand hes literally a soft bitch but hes still chad never the less

• +1
man this gook makes foids wet i dont understand hes literally a soft bitch but hes still chad never the less
maybe to asian roasties, no white female finds this creature attractive

Pres acention
Desktop wallpaper taehyung top 45 best kim taehyung background kim tae hyung iphone
that gook faggot mogs me back to the deepest anus epithelial cell linings of a PAJEETS UNWASHED ASSHOLe dbdr

• +1
maybe to asian roasties, no white female finds this creature attractive
:feelswhy::feelswhy:SUIFUEL jb whites coom over him but older women think of him as soyboy i may be wrong tho he is a gook after all hes also not tall only 5 10 and a bit i think but hes got a massive army of girls simping for him and making edits of him:lul::lul:

• +1
ricecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Piratecel and S1d456
most girls in america dont like kpop stars, usually because of thr weirdness that comes with kpop and its fans/fandoms
really?

• +1
yeah theyd just prefer mid white guys (preferably tall) with zero to no fashion taste, who wear basketball shorts and a random t shirt all the time

• +1
He’s low htn. His status carries him he would be invisible without it.

• Love it
chad. Subhumans here will rate him much lower

• +1