Chad

• +1
Reactions: averageguy and Xangsane
Ltn, needs to hamzamax

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bozoogway, averageguy, Deleted member 32285 and 2 others
He is combination of masc and pretty it’s because of his long hair
If he had shorter (but still longish) hair would he still be pretty?

• Hmm...
Reactions: DoII
Hot

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Chad

Wait I recognize him. He was on the cover of some romance novels my mom had. I forget the name but it was like a Tarzan thing

• JFL
Reactions: lilith and Xangsane
Y

Which particular novels?
He's basically perfect and looks like Corrado martini. One of the few psl gods I find attractive

I think the title was "hurricane of love". It was a about a cruise ship, the SS Squishy that gets marooned on an island due to the titular hurricane. On said island there was a chad who'd been stranded there and it was basically a harem as the hurricane left only female survivors

• JFL
He's basically perfect and looks like Corrado martini. One of the few psl gods I find attractive
Why do you find Corrado Martini attractive?
Do I look like the male model in the OP or do I have a different vibe?
I think the title was "hurricane of love". It was a about a cruise ship, the SS Squishy that gets marooned on an island due to the titular hurricane. On said island there was a chad who'd been stranded there and it was basically a harem as the hurricane left only female survivors
You made this up don't lie JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
surely this isnt ai. surely this is a real human. surely they had 4k crystal clear quality in the 90s.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: baboon593 and Xangsane
surely this isnt ai. surely this is a real human. surely they had 4k crystal clear quality in the 90s.
Yes this is a real male model

Why do you find Corrado Martini attractive?
Do I look like the male model in the OP or do I have a different vibe?

You made this up don't lie JFL
I think it's that he's handsome and prettyboyish, he looks friendly and inviting but still chadly

I'd say rhe guy in OP is more masculine than you, you're more in the prettyboy/submissive looking from AI

No the book was definitely real, it's just out of print and banned because protests about racism. The SS squishy was inhabited by east Asian and Mena passengers, when they washed up on the twin islands of Shii Bun and Puu Ja, located between Africa and the Indian Ocean, the natives tries to the kill the SS squishy passengers with our chad protagonist being their only defender

Lol of course I made it all up

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
Gigachad, i'd fuck him

Isn't that one of your AI generated hurricane models. JFL at the filter you slapped on them.

• +1
Mogs me

• +1
  • +1