rate this unmoggable long mandible. 6'4 ethnic gigaslayer

He looks bad, really.
His face look like a @MisterMercedes morph.
His ear is so backward and his mandible too long.
saying long ideal non recessed mandible is bad is like saying a chick with big ass is bad.

i took a few of the photos from videos(screenshot). go check out his page i posted inthe last page here
he got a ton in motion videos 0 frauding makes me sad

When you face is glowing like angel.. and when you eyes are popping like crazy.. That is a called a fraud.

saying long ideal non recessed mandible is bad is like saying a chick with big ass is bad.
It's too long, i like big ass but his ass for exemple is too big
2fed8d74f3feedf74316d7d0c7c6d6c4

• +1
Reactions: mortis
  • JFL
When you face is glowing like angel.. and when you eyes are popping like crazy.. That is a called a fraud.
its fucking motion you genius. MOTION go see rn. also it means good genes not frauding.

now he got recessed chin good job :lul:
Proportional with the rest of his skull. Looked uncanny before. With his gonial angle he wasn't meant to have too much chin projection.

not a single fontal just a bunch of frauded bs
chad tho

Proportional with the rest of his skull. Looked uncanny before. With his gonial angle he wasn't meant to have too much chin projection.
i dont get it. you mean high gonial = recessed chin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052
i dont get it. you mean high gonial = recessed chin?
Yes..as the gonial angle increases the chin height also increases (granted average ramus) and it decreases projection of chin. If you don't have close to 90 degree gonial angle you weren't meant to have too much chin projection

• +1
  • +1
Yes..as the gonial angle increases the chin height also increases (granted average ramus) and it decreases projection of chin. If you don't have close to 90 degree gonial angle you weren't meant to have too much chin projection
its my case and i agree. but everyone in that post is saying the exact opposite.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052
By big chin i assume you mean the height of the chin not the projection. Also if someone's maxilla is set back then someone can have the illusion of good chin projection despite probably the mandible body length is average but it appears projected since the maxilla is recessed
the guy got both hight and projection.

the guy got both hight and projection.
Probably because his maxilla isn't that forward as I've just said
This imo is the ideal side profile ratios with great forward growth
Images   2020 10 31T020644785

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ImpressionableYouth and mortis
Ethnic gigamogger

• +1

update. he posted frontal in motion just now.gonna rope soon tbh