• JFL
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Hey don't say that
I need bbc asap ngl

Like connected to me like a bbc i own

Fuck i wanna start pumping so bad but idk how im gonna hide from my parent

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and Autismcel
why are people s low iq. those aren't anything close to israeli uniform or phenos. looks like peshmerga

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, NoReedemingFeature and GunDevilHybrid
Why not? I mean it's psychological right? If I were a commander fighting against those with females on the front line I would definitely do the same to the enemy. I would not only strip them down but I'd also sever the penises of the dead male enemy soldiers and put it in the mouth of the dead enemy female. In hopes their parents and relatives see it. I'd also have their cunts mutilated.

It's war. The only objective is to kill your enemy and make it as bad on them as humanly possible in every way you can imagine. There are no rules in war.
More and more u prove ur not a Christian but a son of the devil. ur home video, the way u antagonized me out of pride and jealousy for God's love and signs in my life.

Now this. u are the devil the Bible speaks of. The false Christian.

More and more u prove ur not a Christian but a son of the devil. ur home video, the way u antagonized me out of pride and jealousy for God's love and signs in my life.

Now this. u are the devil the Bible speaks of. The false Christian.
You know what? You're right, I'm not glorifying God by the way I act on here. I must repent or I'm going to hell. However, everything I told you is true. And maybe God did give you a sign with the stomach pains and whatnot. I doubt it but am not saying it's possible. I'm only trying to warn you. At the moment we're both going to hell. We need to repent. You are not acting like Christ yourself.

You're right man, I should only be saying this if it's a Jewish females body.
Don't let haters like @lastamericanvirgin stop you bhai, this has become the latest addition to my fap folder. :ogre::Comfy:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11 and FaceandBBC
@Rojda Lipa can you confirm? I thought Kurdish too.
I legit cried a little, disgusting comments also.

Rip brave hero sacrificed herself for her people unlike some immoral hoes.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and SecularIslamist
Extreme liability on so many levels.
Absolutely a major liability, esp the lesbian soldiers. Her fellow male soldiers might respect her lifestyle choice. But to the enemy, she's a birthday present. A lesbian who hadn't been with any man? Brutal. The enemy will have no respect for her pronoun and lifestyle. Shit, they sometimes rape the male soldiers. But a female one? That's a guarantee.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
You people need help. This is very sick. It's not only a dead person, but a woman. I know you may think I'm trolling, but I just find it inhumane to laugh and dismiss it as "Eh haha, why'd they do that?"

As if this isn't like evil. What happened to morality you were all born with? This is sick.

• JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and klip11
I legit cried a little, disgusting comments also.

Rip brave hero sacrificed herself for her people unlike some immoral hoes.
I could've saved her :feelsbadman:

Only condition would be she opens her legs at least three times a week for me. Everything else (food, shelter, clothing, monthly allowance) all provided. But instead she threw her life at war. I don't understand :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: klip11

Only condition would be she opens her legs at least three times a week for me. Everything else (food, shelter, clothing, monthly allowance) all provided. But instead she threw her life at war. I don't understand :ogre:
Probably fighting for heckin' empowerment instead of an actual reason

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist

They believe in gender equality paradighma. Women warriors lead themselves and stuff. Extremly brave tho they know they will die bur still fight with zero profit

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Actually has nice tits/ass, brutal. Women would rather go die in a meaningless war instead of just marrying manlet curries @SecularIslamist Over. Btw is she israeli or arab?
What if all white boys were forced to marry manlet curries? What would you do?

When I become emperor of Earth I'm going to make you the ruler of Hong Kong and Beijing and you could have sex with all the Chinese stacies under your rule

• Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
What if all white boys were forced to marry manlet curries? What would you do?
that's gay so why would i think about that? you mean white guys marrying curry foids? culture/religion difference too big, not happening for 99% of curry foids. But the woman OP posted is kurdish so i don't know about kurds/etc do.

When I become emperor of Earth I'm going to make you the ruler of Hong Kong and Beijing and you could have sex with all the Chinese stacies under your rule
Thank you. Will you mark your territory in India?

Thank you. Will you mark your territory in India?
No. I will rule Europe so I can get European snowbunnies. I will let @human304 rule Liberia so he can get all the Liberian coochie he can stand.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
No. I will rule Europe so I can get European snowbunnies. I will let @human304 rule Liberia so he can get all the Liberian coochie he can stand.
Ok who will get access to the poojas then?

Thats the issue he can't stand. He is wheelchairbound