Reactions: Thefaqeeh, PrinceofDarkness, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Story?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Thefaqeeh
shit thread, kys OP

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and Thefaqeeh
y'all fake I looksmax and share my victories with you hoping for solidarity sharing the deep hidden North African beauty for y'all but get bashed instead fuck
shit thread, kys OP

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and liberiangrimreaper
y'all fake I looksmax and share my victories with you hoping for solidarity sharing the deep hidden North African beauty for y'all but get bashed instead fuck
Shut up nigga ur sinning in Ramadan

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
you didnt even post a pic or anything nigga

maybe, just maybe, there's a small possibility I never was born a muslim?
So ur title is implying u slayed a Muslim girl? Assuming from morocco? If so they’re the biggest Muslim hoes so congrats

• JFL
Reactions: Thefaqeeh
you didnt even post a pic or anything nigga
I did but religion of piece brethren started threatening and doxxing as soon as I pressed post, insane speed Ma Sha Allah the ummah remains strong and jealous so I deleted

So ur title is implying u slayed a Muslim girl? Assuming from morocco?
I deleted the pic because I felt bad but nah I was visiting my family in libya, bet you never seen Libyan ass before you can thank the muslimcels here for ruining that

I deleted the pic because I felt bad but nah I was visiting my family in libya, bet you never seen Libyan ass before you can thank the muslimcels here for ruining that
North African women are practically mulato spic types. Are known to be going around like that. Again congrats. I know some fat white guy that has screwed some Egyptian and other North African women since they like external validation to cuck their own men.

Where is the pics

North African women are practically mulato spic types. Are known to be going around like that. Again congrats. I know some fat white guy that has screwed some Egyptian and other North African women since they like external validation to cuck their own men.
depends Libya still be super strict plus not a lot of foreigners come here so shit still not over for the bros
Where is the pics
I removed the face cuz that's kinda fucked up ngl

433073658 729331429396154 5321007799885027750 n

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
depends Libya still be super strict plus not a lot of foreigners come here so shit still not over for the bros

I removed the face cuz that's kinda fucked up ngl

View attachment 2840055
But ur in Libya. Not abroad. Jfl. I’m taking about overseas nigga. Curries are getting action in curry land but not in USA. Water is wet. Lmfao

But ur in Libya. Not abroad. Jfl. I’m taking about overseas nigga. Curries are getting action in curry land but not in USA. Water is wet. Lmfao
nah bro I was visiting my family fuck living here lmfao but I just shared because I never see Libyan ass posted so why not