rate this whore that has a crush on me

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
we approached her at the beach last year and she was in my dms for more than 3 months after. her best friend confirmed that she had a crush on me. whenever we met in my group of friends she always gave hard signals

sadly i had/have a gf and did nothing other than sucking out the validation from her

her body was 9/10 tbh. perfect ratios and huge tits (like double d-E, its not visible here but on the beach u saw it and she even said she used to have F tits but she lost some weight.
ass couldve been bigger a bit

Attachments

• A1804B8B-1D5F-4FCB-A3CF-115C64CA13CA.jpeg
    A1804B8B-1D5F-4FCB-A3CF-115C64CA13CA.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • AFA66AB0-8618-4B51-91E2-2AE9E233E190.jpeg
    AFA66AB0-8618-4B51-91E2-2AE9E233E190.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, gymmaxedhorse, poopoohead and 2 others
we approached her at the beach last year and she was in my dms for more than 3 months after. her best friend confirmed that she had a crush on me. whenever we met in my group of friends she always gave hard signals

sadly i had/have a gf and did nothing other than sucking out the validation from her

her body was 9/10 tbh. perfect ratios and huge tits (like double d-E, its not visible here but on the beach u saw it and she even said she used to have F tits but she lost some weight.
She looks cute

• +1
Reactions: Loki, fogdart and Deleted member 18840
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Bragging thread :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20848, Deleted member 1851, Deleted member 20370 and 2 others
Bragging thread :ogre:
I feel like we need a flair called “bragging” or something like that in the off topic section

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Loki, Elvisandreaa, tournesol and 10 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1851, Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 20370 and 2 others
Larp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Broly, Hipcel, Deleted member 20370 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
no, i actually want her rated. i want to know if shes facially becky htb or stacylite
The pic is hard to judge her face by but I would say she’s htb -her body seems to be near optimal and she seems to have a round soft face without any particular flaws and would fall into the “cute” category which I tend to rate higher than the “hot” category duo to personal preferences

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
htb

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21, buflek and Niklaus Mikaelson
I feel like we need a flair called “bragging” or something like that in the off topic section
Should be a new sub called Smashing Girls & Success at this point.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: buflek, Bvnny. and Niklaus Mikaelson
Shes hot

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Mtb prob. Zoomed in on her face, not really good, not fat eh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 18840, buflek and 1 other person
Would give her that blacked treatment. Fucking her tiny mid air and shit

And why is she norwooding worse than 40 year old cavill?

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, Deleted member 5455, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Niklaus Mikaelson
cute :3

• WTF
Reactions: Blackgymmax
would fuck her senseless tbh, desnt seem like 9/10 body to me tho

• +1
She has a very non cute face. Like the kind you can’t ltr.
So its a pass for me, unless its a fling, hidden from people eyes

• +1
I mean she gives off and has facial structure of a W. Its what i meant

incel with intergalactic standards at it again

Yeah she's decent looking for sure

she indeed is. she has has no emption in her face. irl and on pics

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
i would marry and have 10 children with her. don't be stupid and take the opportunity nigga

Forehead mog

Severe overrating here. Her lower third is shorter than a bees dick giving her the recessed woman look.

extreme examples of what I'm talking about

The lower lip sag is what I'm talking about. You can clearly see it.

I'd rate her MTB. 4/10 for my personal taste but 5/10 objectively.

Keep larping her cupsize, it looks more like C

• JFL
Are you a negro?

Are you a negro?

solid looking girl

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and buflek
Would you cheat on a girl or abuse her?
I see it a being pointless. Don’t be with a girl if you want to do that. Beyond even the fact its good or bad, its first and foremost pointlesd

I see it a being pointless. Don’t be with a girl if you want to do that. Beyond even the fact its good or bad, its first and foremost pointlesd
Btw is the girl in your avi ideal to you or is it your favorite movie?

what does streege even mean btw?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840

Users who are viewing this thread

Back