Rate this wrap-around jaw + infraorbital-malar implants result

NoPainNoChick

NoPainNoChick

Whatever it takes

Do you think the result looks good or uncanny?

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and Dystopian
good results but face looks too meaty,

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod
He looked better before?

still swollen + not lean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 14392 and 7 others
good results but face looks too meaty,
that seems to be the usual case with wraparound implants. that guy would've probably had a better result getting just gonion implants because the wraparounds make you look bloated.

still swollen + not lean
Surely even Epply knows to take these pictures after the swelling has gone away? What surgeon does pictures right after surgery JFL

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and helpmegod
B4
A4

Just morph into the wolfenstein protagonist bro!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, Marsiere214 and Magnum Opus
don’t like the 3/4th view. these surgeons always add too much projection at the peak of the cheekbone and not enough on the area above the peak like the lateral orbital rim

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, WagedandReady, cutecel and 2 others
Descended based on these pics. Jaw just looks too big for his skull.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
Cue the copers saying tHaT lOoKs sO uNnAtUrAl bRo hE nEeDeD bImAx

Solid result. Looks natural and proportionate. Proof that Eppley can make normal-looking results.

He looked better before?
No he didn't.

View attachment 1956796View attachment 1956794
Just morph into the wolfenstein protagonist bro!
Retarded.

Descended based on these pics. Jaw just looks too big for his skull.
Retarded, there is 0.0000% chance that you would scope this guy out on the street.

This forum is becoming a bunch of catty women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 22126, cutecel and 1 other person
Cue the copers saying tHaT lOoKs sO uNnAtUrAl bRo hE nEeDeD bImAx

Solid result. Looks natural and proportionate. Proof that Eppley can make normal-looking results.

No he didn't.

Retarded.

Retarded, there is 0.0000% chance that you would scope this guy out on the street.

This forum is becoming a bunch of catty women.
No it does not at all. You have spent so much time on PSL that it has warped your brain.

I would not really say he looks 'plastic'. It's just that everything seems oversized and too big for his skull. It just does not look harmonious at all.

He didn't even need a wider jaw. I would have just gotten fillers for his gonions for more angularity.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, helpmegod, Preoximerianas and 3 others
No it does not at all. You have spent so much time on PSL that it has warped your brain.

I would not really say he looks 'plastic'. It's just that everything seems oversized and too big for his skull. It just does not look harmonious at all.

He didn't even need a wider jaw. I would have just gotten fillers for his gonions for more angularity.
No it doesn't. From the front, nothing looks remotely oversized to any degree. From the profile, if you want to be super conservative you might criticize his chin projection, but it is not something anyone here would scope out on the street.

You are imagining things because spending time on this forum has convinced you that implants = looking fake.

Fillers are the low-IQ alternative to implants. Everything bad about implants (bone erosion, looking too angular or fake) is or can be even worse with fillers.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
No it doesn't. From the front, nothing looks remotely oversized to any degree. From the profile, if you want to be super conservative you might criticize his chin projection, but it is not something anyone here would scope out on the street.

You are imagining things because spending time on this forum has convinced you that implants = looking fake.

Fillers are the low-IQ alternative to implants. Everything bad about implants (bone erosion, looking too angular or fake) is or can be even worse with fillers.
Nah. I have seen implant results that actually look good. This isn't one of them. I feel that he is more appealing to women in the before.

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady

Yes. Most filler results look like shit too. But they are reversible. Implants aren't.

Jfl if you dont have that naturally. These surgeries are for boneless subanimals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and cutecel
Nah. I have seen implant results that actually look good.
And yet people like you never post any. You just post on threads about new results and say they look bad.

Yes. Most filler results look like shit too. But they are reversible. Implants aren't.
I don't know how you got it in your head that implants aren't reversible. They are. The damage you do to your bones with fillers, on the other hand, is not reversible.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Solid result but chin looks little to big

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady
He's bloated you animals calm down a bit

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
Tiny ass fish mouth makes it look goofy but from an angle it looked a bit better

• +1
If the swelling continues to go down and he drops a few, then this could go from a little uncanny to hard ascension

• +1