Rate this youtuber guy

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
I follow this guy on youtube and started to get a tad jealous. He's in his early 30s and tons of female subs on his channel. Lots of comments about how "handsome" he is. But to me, he looks rather average. Maybe women's standards are not as harsh as our own? I think he's very talented, though. And he seems intelligent. Maybe that's what pull them in.

AGF-l7-ynCudUMYWo8onbKuvcF_zHFgsEPCuB0IRdg=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

loooooooooong mid face

5.2 PSL
Bad eye area and long mid face, but decent bone structure ( would look aweful if he wasn't this lean ) he seems to be rather tall with good hairline & good beard trim. I wouldnt consider him handsome. He's just a looksmaaxed normie.

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread
If I were lean I would be more handsome than he.
But... He does have great hair

Typical normie face

looksmaxxed normie psl 4.5

looks "sensitive"

Looks like he films himself from close range, so impossible to give rating due to distance distortion

3.5 bad eye area and long midface

I follow this guy on youtube and started to get a tad jealous. He's in his early 30s and tons of female subs on his channel. Lots of comments about how "handsome" he is. But to me, he looks rather average. Maybe women's standards are not as harsh as our own? I think he's very talented, though. And he seems intelligent. Maybe that's what pull them in.

AGF-l7-ynCudUMYWo8onbKuvcF_zHFgsEPCuB0IRdg=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
He looks above average for his age.