rate this youtuber with a giga high testosterone although he still can't grow facial hair.

hopeless NTmaxxer

hopeless NTmaxxer

bone structure is everything
Also guess his age

HOLY SHIT 31

When he said that I was impressed he looks 19-20 max

HOLY SHIT 31

When he said that I was impressed he looks 19-20 max
same thing tbh I was shocked. Do you think having a naturally giga high test can slow down the ageing process?

same thing tbh I was shocked. Do you think having a naturally giga high test can slow down the ageing process?
I don’t think T makes a difference in aging only more hair growth around the body and face and hair loss on the top, muscle mass and a lot of positives in ambition, sec drive and violence

But he doesn’t seem to look at least from the exterior like someone who’s ultra high T

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
nigga he sounds like a low t bitch no way he's high T

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, StalinCel and autistic_tendencies
He has very good aging genetics I would’ve never guessed he was anywhere near 31 lol even if he said 25 I’d be impressed
yeah exactly, some people just happen to be destined to success in every life aspects, he's a high IQ nerd and he capitalized on that through doing youtube experiments.
nigga he sounds like a low t bitch no way he's high T
He's done the tests twice, no way they could return faulty more than one time

he probably has high t because of an issue with his androgen receptors. he probably haven't used a single ng of test.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
he probably has high t because of an issue with his androgen receptors. he probably haven't used a single ng of test.
do you mean he doesn't make use of any test and by translocating into the nucleus