80% of users here mog him to death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197, Deleted member 9670 and Jason Voorhees
people are fucking cattle man pray for annihilation

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: rolloftape and Jason Voorhees
Both of you are on the same looks level, he just has higher SMV than you, which is normal and not something to worry much about.

• +1
Both of you are on the same looks level, he just has higher SMV than you, which is normal and not something to worry much about.
I'm not recessed tho

I'm not recessed tho
Skin color and pheno compensates for the features. If you were recessed, then you would be lower than him PSL wise.

The Indian foids IRL won't just compare both of you and say "Preston has such a nice chin and isn't recessed" JFL. They'll instead focus on and say "Dan has pink lips and blue eyes, they're so lovely". Some things have a greater halo than normal features sometimes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Skin color and pheno compensates for the features. If you were recessed, then you would be lower than him PSL wise.

The Indian foids IRL won't just compare both of you and say "Preston has such a nice chin and isn't recessed" JFL. They'll instead say "Dan has pink lips and blue eyes, they're so lovely". Some things have a greater halo than normal features sometimes.
I agree he has top tier colouring

• +1
Reactions: john2