Who mogs

in middle school. only middle school once he gets to hs theres going to be two things that might happen he may get mr pitts and di caprio bone structure or he could be boneless and fall behind op
and you better hope he doesn't get mr pitt or dicaprios bone structures or hes gonna be a chad bro

in middle school. only middle school once he gets to hs theres going to be two things that might happen he may get mr pitts and di caprio bone structure or he could be boneless and fall behind op
He's a normie. He's most likely gonna look very similar to how he is now.

He's a normie. He's most likely gonna look very similar to how he is now.
genes are a fickle thing doth thou remember david gandy and hexum being bloated and fat in middle school

• +1
Reactions: pirichichuchuchu
and you better hope he doesn't get mr pitt or dicaprios bone structures or hes gonna be a chad bro
If he does well ill accept my fate, but while i just dont understand why he gets more attention

True, he probably will look the same, but slightly better jaw
nigga you better hope thats not the case jaw is law johnny depp low set cheekbones amazing jaw pitt mid set cheekbones amazing jaw

eye color does his parents have good bone structure?
Yea😭. No her mom looks good but average, and his dad is a little bit a mogger because of eye area, but im not sure havent seen them in a while

Yea😭. No her mom looks good but average, and his dad is a little bit a mogger because of eye area, but im not sure havent seen them in a while
i didn't ask for all for all of that information

nigga you better hope thats not the case jaw is law johnny depp low set cheekbones amazing jaw pitt mid set cheekbones amazing jaw
Bro, i said slightly, not psl god level, i think kinda like mine rn but ill have a way better one then

i didn't ask for all for all of that information
Well they dont rlly have good bone structure, is that genetic? My mom has rlly good bone structure but my dads is shit

Bro, i said slightly, not psl god level, i think kinda like mine rn but ill have a way better one then

Jaw/nothing/eye area
The guy on the right keeps telling me stories about girls calling him cute and shit but i dont believe him, doing this mogbattle to see if im blind
Nigga are yall 12 :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
is his jaw similar to these people if the answer is yes YOU. ARE . COOKED
Not only me, everyone at school bro, he has the best eyes i think, just needs thicker eyebrows

just checked all of your gonions he probably is tbh give it an 75% chance of it happening
I dont know but maybe, his Sisters both have rectangular faces. What would be the chances of that for the guy on the left?

I dont know but maybe, his Sisters both have rectangular faces. What would be the chances of that for the guy on the left?
uh 80% chance hes becoming chad now tbh bro if you want to be chico thicken your eye brows search up on tiktok a way to raise your canthall tilt and chew. CHEW. CHEW!!! CHEW YOU FAGGOT

uh 80% chance hes becoming chad now tbh bro if you want to be chico thicken your eye brows search up on tiktok a way to raise your canthall tilt and chew. CHEW. CHEW!!! CHEW YOU FAGGOT
80% chances who? And me the one that you gave the advice right?

t

he guy on right yeah gav you that advice
Well tbh hes a good friend so good for him
Ill leave a pic, i think eye area improved, what else can i improve more

Attachments

• Snapchat-429183910.jpg
    Snapchat-429183910.jpg
    396.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-1564605589.jpg
    Snapchat-1564605589.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Do u say it cuz i look like him or cuz hes popular or cuz he has high averagnness
  1. RAISE YOUR CANTHAL TILT
  2. GO THE GYM TO INCREASE YOUR PROBABILITY OF YOUR GONIONS FLARING ALSO IT HELPS WITH REST
  3. WATCH AND SUB TO TYKWONDOE AND THE MNORITIES BEST GAME YTS OUT THERE
  4. DO NOT @ ME OR REPLY TO THIS COMMENT IM GIVING YOU ALL THE ADVICE YOU NEED

• +1