Rate Tik Tok boy

Why do you think he’s virgin ?

Why do you think he’s virgin ?
He admitted it on a YouTube video. He has no gf either. He gives off gay vibes you gotta watch his tiktok. Also wears ear rings and paints nails.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9217 and Deleted member 7580
post a pic I cant see his insta

he looks like a teen slayer

he looks like a teen slayer
Yeah he looks like he could slay but his voice is worse than Richard Ramirez. It sounds goofy sounding. And he has no game.

He admitted it on a YouTube video. He has no gf either. He gives off gay vibes you gotta watch his tiktok. Also wears ear rings and paints nails.
He even wears makeup and shit. He made tiktoks trying to ‘normialize’ makeup for dudes lol. No straight guy who likes pussy would do that shit, he would be out slaying.

Yeah he looks like he could slay but his voice is worse than Richard Ramirez. It sounds goofy sounding. And he has no game.
he could slay if he wanted to but hes probably homosexual

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13646
he could slay if he wanted to but hes probably homosexual
I know he can slay. A shit ton of girls are thirsty for him on insta and on tiktok, you think he’s actually gay lmao? Seems like it..

Htn-Chadlite prettyboy volcel, eye area failos him

Almost every TikTok prettyboy does
He’s mixed race blue eyes. His eye area isn’t horrible up but it isn’t above average

probably gay or frauding.

73k instagram followers on an account that is based on his looks and virgin? hell no

• +1
probably gay or frauding.

73k instagram followers on an account that is based on his looks and virgin? hell no
He has a million tiktok followers fans. He got famous on tiktok and tons of girls were thirsty for him. He has to be gay huh? He’s supposedly a model as well for vogue.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
He has a million tiktok followers fans. He got famous on tiktok and tons of girls were thirsty for him. He has to be gay huh? He’s supposedly a model as well for vogue.
Yes, or he could just be lying about being a virgin because he thinks its funny or will gain him attention. Maybe he was a virgin until his SoMe blew up and he just wants to hear "oh my god no way its impossible ur so hawt xD" for validation

Yes, or he could just be lying about being a virgin because he thinks its funny or will gain him attention. Maybe he was a virgin until his SoMe blew up and he just wants to hear "oh my god no way its impossible ur so hawt xD" for validation
I was in same town as him as a teen. The dude is a virgin for sure. In teen years he was stereotypical punk. Now he is all feminine. Makes me think he was gay all along lol.

I was in same town as him as a teen. The dude is a virgin for sure. In teen years he was stereotypical punk. Now he is all feminine. Makes me think he was gay all along lol.
How can you be sure? Maybe he fucked a girl (or a guy jfl) literally yesterday.

If he is in fact virgin, then he is 100% gay. I think that you can probably assess his homosexuality through personality more than you can his claim of being virgin.

How can you be sure? Maybe he fucked a girl (or a guy jfl) literally yesterday.

If he is in fact virgin, then he is 100% gay. I think that you can probably assess his homosexuality through personality more than you can his claim of being virgin.
His personality seems hella homosexual through his tiktoks or his insta posts. I can’t be sure he is a virgin but he was in a YouTube vid recently and said he was a virgin and said it sort of excitedly. I think he is homo personally. From personality and the way his style is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
His personality seems hella homosexual through his tiktoks or his insta posts. I can’t be sure he is a virgin but he was in a YouTube vid recently and said he was a virgin and said it sort of excitedly. I think he is homo personally. From personality and the way his style is.
Sounds turbo gay

• +1