Rate tinder girls who just super liked me

Lmao nigga post your face.

copeus maximus
image0.jpg
image0.jpg
You're already 6 psl if you include body halo.

• +1
Reactions: malignant
copeus maximus
image0.jpg
image0.jpg
You look good without lens distortion tbh. Makes your ES ratio better. You already 6PSL facially alone ngl (in the far away pic not the selfie).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: malignant and gymcelalpha
Im like low tier chadlite if that. The left most girl isnt a bot for sure because she sent a face pic on snapchat. I think the only reason i matched with them is because I have a lot of pics of me playing american football and sports halo is insane down here.
I can believe you tbh whores indeed go crazy for NT pics in the football field. Does soccer have any halo on foids or will it make me look like a cuck? Also how long have you been playing sports?

You look good without lens distortion tbh. Makes your ES ratio better. You already 6PSL facially alone ngl (in the far away pic not the selfie).
I think he looks better in the selfie tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: malignant and Taylorswift
@gymcelalpha,slayercel what position do you play in football, I was a CB last year for varisty in my junior year, our team was shit though, we went 2-8, too bad no football or school this year for senior year, I had one good game and had 2 picks, but otherwise I'm trash won't make D1

I can believe you tbh whores indeed go crazy for NT pics in the football field. Does soccer have any halo on foids or will it make me look like a cuck? Also how long have you been playing sports?
I have been playing american football since 7th grade (12-13) but I didnt get really good til my junior year when I got ranked a 4 star recruit and picked up 2 d1 offers. Any sport has halo in the United States including soccer but american football and baseball are the biggest ones down here.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: malignant and Taylorswift
@gymcelalpha,slayercel what position do you play in football, I was a CB last year for varisty in my junior year, our team was shit though, we went 2-8, too bad no football or school this year for senior year, I had one good game and had 2 picks, but otherwise I'm trash won't make D1
Im a starting runningback and a back up outside linebacker.

• +1
Reactions: malignant
Americans and their obsession with sports.

Not trying to have any ties to me on this site. Im just an above average guy with sports halo.
I see, this site is not for you, you have life outside it. Btw how much do you weight? I'm 5'10' at 65 kg, but my weight as always been low af.

I see, this site is not for you. Btw how much do you weight? I'm 5'10' at 65 kg, but my weight as always been low af.
I think this site can be for everyone, even if they dont do surgeries just taking care of yourself and softmaxxing is very important. I am 190 lbs (86kg)

Tell kenzie to Holla at me I’m 15

Americans and their obsession with sports.
over for you if you didn't play sports seriously at any point in your life, jockmaxxing and sportsmaxxing is legit

I think this site can be for everyone, even if they dont do surgeries just taking care of yourself and softmaxxing is very important. I am 190 lbs (86kg)
Damn why do you guys always weight so much, I look like a fucking twig and I've going to the gym for almso 4 years now.

Anyways, good lukc with whatever you have to do, and please don't treat other people, such as me, like shit, we're all just trying to make something out of our lives.

Damn why do you guys always weight so much, I look like a fucking twig and I've going to the gym for almso 4 years now.

Anyways, good lukc with whatever you have to do, and please don't treat other people, such as me, like shit, we're all just trying to make something out of our lives.
I dont try to treat other people like shit. I believe everyone on this site has potential. I weigh a lot mainly because my position requires me to truck through people.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69 and Timelessbrah
I dont try to treat other people like shit. I believe everyone on this site has potential. I weigh a lot mainly because my position requires me to truck through people.
I see, nice.

dosent suprise me mr that castle

• +1
Reactions: gymcelalpha
Gigachad does what gigachad wants to do

Gigachad fucks who gigachad wants to fuck

its your world bro

• Love it
Prob an alt account.

Using selfies or nt pics ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
keep chadfishing

• Hmm...
EAA6A40C 7CAA 4AAE B88C 7FE77ED06526

Keep in mind these stats stopped at 2015, just 3 years after tinder. In 2020 it’s more like 60%. And this is for LTRs. For casual sex it’s more like 90% online.

• +1
View attachment 649141
Keep in mind these stats stopped at 2015, just 3 years after tinder. In 2020 it’s more like 60%. And this is for LTRs. For casual sex it’s more like 90% online.

• JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx