Rate Tobias Gomez, and show your work. Explain what's "right" with him if he's so great.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
If aesthetics are simple proportions and measurements, people who study/obsess over this stuff should be able to explain in numbers/figures why this guy is so attractive. If he's attractive.

He's lived the life that every incel looksmaxer hopes to achieve/memes about. Treetop tall hot headed Chad footballer in high school, ejected from a game for punching somebody but his team still won. Went to college and studymaxxed, got his Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering and is now some kind of engineer at Sandia Labs. On top of that, he plays guitar and is in a band called Slums of Harvard, shoots music videos with naked ladies, and is co-owner of Spartan Jerky, jerky made with his dad's family recipe. Did not post any black squares during the summer riots, he was busy making business moves. Also, he's a rifle-shooting New Mexico conservative, so lmao no.

And finally? He's turning heads on Eyeme.io. From what I can tell, after 100 or so rates the average male score on Eyeme.io is in the 5s. The 6s mean you look good. Tobias is in the very high 6s last I checked, approaching 7. After 100 or so rates. This is when you're described as a "head turner." Tobias is the highest rated guy on there I can find with over 100 rates. Who isn't a Looksmaxer/Lookismer posting meme models. He's 21, but his pictures are actually over a few years. Note the difference in nose shape in some pictures. His nose is bigger in some of them. So try to look at several to get a real feel for what this guy looks like.

Here's his Eyeme.io library. If aesthetics are just math, you should be able to take his face, and the face of someone not as attractive, and break down the differences as a matter of figures. You should be able to say "Here's what you're lacking that Tobias is not."

mllptpqwdn1hrzwcioj8.jpg
z04mqorwhgqx3gbdxnxk.jpg
edods5lpvel7sc6saa7o.jpg
mwmwpiujxtyzcawezxwq.jpg
zstv4pvvz8ozj5klrga9.jpg

Can no one break off the math?

you’re asking too much of people here jfl.
Overall good ratios and features. He has high SMV no doubt. What he lacks is a better fwhr, which is currently on the lower end. His PFL is also slightly small, going off the 3rd pic.

Actually, pfl isn’t the issue. It’s that his eyes are just a little too round in shape