Rate trimax with cheek implants

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s

This look like a good result ngl, I’m miring how he look younger post op hopefully it isn’t angles, photoshop and other tricky shit going on

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing, normie_joe, JohnBaza and 2 others
It would be alot easier to get me on the surgery train if they actually kept the conditions consistent

Paid bands on bands and is still incel

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one

This look like a good result ngl, I’m miring how he look younger post op hopefully it isn’t angles, photoshop and other tricky shit going on
But minimum he’s htn and need a better hairstyle, nose job and Supraorbital implants but still excellent result

i hate how they change the lighting to fraud the skin quality so hard it completely throws off the results, also look at his nose after mf big as hell

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe, Mr. President and chosen-one
From chad to low tier Normie

whos the better surgeon, safi or Coceancig?

Undereye area ascended hard. Better zygos high trust look now from low trust coomer look. Great results! Now he just needs rhino, his nose is both wide and ugly tho not just ugly so he might need 2 rhinos

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and the next o'pry

Garbage result lol made his face assymetrical and ogre. Looked better before surgery

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Carpediem and normie_joe
fuck Le fort widened his nose. Idk how much he that is because of the slight smirk in the after

He was asymmetric as hell before, but now, after getting straightened up, he looks way better. Just needs a nose job

@Banasura you think this could ascend me ?

fuck Le fort widened his nose. Idk how much he that is because of the slight smirk in the after
Honestly yeah u should just full send on the lower third and get a gigachad jaw, jaw can carry, rami malek gets his jaw extra filled in when he needs to carry his bug eyes.