Choice 1
Choice 2
Choice 3

Wtf nigga

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
  • JFL
Reactions: reek, Ricky212, Kazey and 5 others
Brutal realitypill for @i_love_roosters who claims "we wuz aryans" when it comes to turks but meanwhile white people view them as that, hence the name turkish quandale dingle instead of another ethnicity. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey, NoseProphecy, distance decay and 1 other person
Brutal realitypill for @i_love_roosters who claims "we wuz aryans" when it comes to turks but meanwhile white people view them as that, hence the name turkish quandale dingle instead of another ethnicity. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Guess what, he's Italian + I've never said "we wuz aryans" there's still plenty of mena blood in us (not me tho, I'm Galatian Celtic/Anatolian :feelsokman: :feelshmm:)

Guess what, he's Italian + I've never said "we wuz aryans" there's still plenty of mena blood in us (not me tho, I'm Galatian Celtic/Anatolian :feelsokman: :feelshmm:)
Yes I know he's Italian and he's a nice kid, I'm glad I see girls online simping for him but I just lol'd at how you try to say turks aren't brown and meanwhile that's how westerners really see turks. :forcedsmile: I saw another turkcoper on tiktok saying "saar we turks don't look like this" :forcedsmile:.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
Same reply as the other thread

Yes I know he's Italian and he's a nice kid, I'm glad I see girls online simping for him but I just lol'd at how you try to say turks aren't brown and meanwhile that's how westerners really see turks. :forcedsmile: I saw another turkcoper on tiktok saying "saar we turks don't look like this" :forcedsmile:.
Cope, check this Turkish model out, his name is Davut Gendi

T9p5r7xojd201

A prime example of a the average Turk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss and Michael Myers
hahaahhaahha this nigga is italian... Med ethnic meme is fucking real. Italians are ethnic aff looking.

Turks have an asiatic flater face look to them, if someone looks like that in Turkey then he is quite likely Kurdish. I only discovered this recently how much turks actually have an asian look to them

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
hahaahhaahha this nigga is italian... Med ethnic meme is fucking real. Italians are ethnic aff looking.

A phenotype like that is a minority anywhere in South Europe except maybe Sicily

A phenotype like that is a minority anywhere in South Europe except maybe Sicily
I saw italians tourist one day in finland and nigga they look ethnic aff..

Turks have an asiatic flater face look to them, if someone looks like that in Turkey then he is quite likely Kurdish. I only discovered this recently how much turks actually have an asian look to them
A Macedonian slavshit rambling about how Turks are Asian despite DNA tests not showing more than 3% on average and literally non-existent "Asian look"

The epitome of .org

A Macedonian slavshit rambling about how Turks are Asian despite DNA tests not showing more than 3% on average and literally non-existent "Asian look"

The epitome of .org
Turks on average have around 30% turkic dna and its the highest on the western coast and in the interior around the Ankara plateau. Pure turkic is 40% east asian and turks hence are 10-15% east asian on average
GEmpVP XYAAm 1k

• +1
Brutal bruh saw kids calling him bengali looking because they think italians are all super white looking people :lul:

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Turks on average have around 30% turkic dna and its the highest on the western coast and in the interior around the Ankara plateau. Pure turkic is 40% east asian and turks hence are 10-15% east asian on average
View attachment 2891790
Me looking for chink-looking niggas in Turkey

john travolta bolo tie GIF

Definately choice 1 nigga

Yes, you're right. Also, plenty of Turks have a Turkic phenotype to them, so they resemble "Chinese" sometimes. The eye area gives it away. And you're right, the very ethnic ones tend to be Kurdish whereas Anatolian Turks tend to be lighter and with thinner eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Me looking for chink-looking niggas in Turkey

john travolta bolo tie GIF
I have seen a few. They were probably sent to Europe by the Turkish government in an attempt to downplay their East Asians roots. Thoughts? @TsarTsar444

Yes, you're right. Also, plenty of Turks have a Turkic phenotype to them, so they resemble "Chinese" sometimes. The eye area gives it away. And you're right, the very ethnic ones tend to be Kurdish whereas Anatolian Turks tend to be lighter and with thinner eyebrows.
What people don't seem to understand is that 1/4 of turks are ethnically Kurds (20 million kurds live in Turkey). Majority of those stereotypical brown af zero asian looking hook nosed "turks" in countries like Germany or Netherlands who own kebab shops are ethnic kurds its just that they aren't some nationalist who want an independent country like western media thinks, pkk is actually fringe and big majority of kurds love Turkey

• +1