Rate Twitch Streamer, Nadia

If niko, is 6-7/10, rabid is 1/10. People get lost in all these numbers when the IRL difference between those two is massive. To the point, that even if rabid had literally every single top-tier feature but the same pheno/harmony, he would not even get 1/100th the results niko gets.
All factuals, to me like I said, any man that can fuck legit hot girls from tinder just by texting them is a CHAD
Point blank

If you can't you're not that attractive

If you're not photogenic take your best pictueres too
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pakicel
She’s ugly but Nadia is such a sexyass name esp for a brown girl
Every Nadia I knew was a slut
 
bump because I find her kinda hot
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Samiscool234

Similar threads

aspiringHardmaxxer
Replies
15
Views
93
Terrachud
Terrachud
Funtik1337
OP Rate
Replies
4
Views
27
adaxrlgl
A
deboshir228
OP rate
Replies
1
Views
20
studson
studson
deboshir228
OP rate
Replies
1
Views
22
zrcon
zrcon
raulpilled
Replies
1
Views
21
benji6903
benji6903

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top