Rate tyler maher on PSL scale so I can gauge your iq

IMG 5052

IMG 5051

he is a skullmogger, height mogger, physique mogger, status mogger

facially he is like 6psl but those other factors push him to like a 7 realistically

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, RTLBbc and Clavicular
View attachment 2843804

Rate maher RIGHT NOW, this a testament to your IQ. They shouldn't give biased iq tests to people in the slums of nigeria to prove social Darwinism, they should simply ask those poor african bhais to rate tyler maher psl 1-8.

This will prove africans are actually smarter and more evolved than us.

RATE TYLER MAHER I SAY PSL 6.75
psl 7 imo. unbiased would be 6.5 but i am gay for maher

infinite appeal

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
View attachment 2843804

Rate maher RIGHT NOW, this a testament to your IQ. They shouldn't give biased iq tests to people in the slums of nigeria to prove social Darwinism, they should simply ask those poor african bhais to rate tyler maher psl 1-8.

6.5 PSL would be 7PSL if his eye area was better

• +1
7.5 PSL

• +1
His only flaw is negative hooding which is -0.5, so hes 7.5 PSL

facially he is like 6psl but those other factors push him to like a 7 realistically
psl scale is mainly for physical attraction

brutal

• +1
idk 6.5/6.6 maybe

• +1
7PSL for me guy is literally Giga-Chad, appeal isn't even fading as he ages due to his strong bones not a cutecel/prettyboy like Di Caprio so should hold God-Tier SMV for ages.

View attachment 2843804

Not a chad, sorry

View attachment 2843804

7 psl, he consistently gets gigachad results on dating apps

• +1
Also he doesnt really have the same appeal as an actual chad
Whats an actual chad then? Why does he mog all of them on tinder u faggot

Whats an actual chad then? Why does he mog all of them on tinder u faggot
FCE4B5B0 B390 4B86 9E07 48815A20DF2B
This and if you say otherwise then you can argue with the females he attracts instead

Id say 6.4-6.75psl but hes tall asf Ive heard 6'4 or smthn so he pretty much has infinite appeal. Hed be god if he had a more compact face and neutral/positive hooding.

Lol he def does get many women ik that my girl rated him a 9/10 and a female friend gave him 10/10 but too bad hes gay. Hes even in my top 16 psl gods list

• Love it
Reactions: arab_chink
Lol he def does get many women ik that my girl rated him a 9/10 and a female friend gave him 10/10 but too bad hes gay. Hes even in my top 16 psl gods list
Hes the only chad on here that has features besides bones

Hes the only chad on here that has features besides bones
Hes def leagues above the normal chad a chad is in the top 0.1% he is in the top 0.00001%+ range

6.5 psl

infinite smv

best counter argument to people that oppose racemixing, his black genes saved him

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I don't take PSL scale very seriously because SMV is more important IRL. If 5.5 - 6 PSL is the beginning of the Chad range, I think he approaches 7 PSL. So anywhere between 6.5-7.
7PSL is PSL god area with the likes of Gandy, etc.
Maher has insane sex appeal, so he only really gets mogged by men with high status like very attractive movie stars and athletes. I think he's a good poster boy how far your SMV can go if it is purely based on raw sex appeal coming from physical attributes without things like status, wealth and power.
The thing that holds him back is that he looks a bit simple and comes off as someone who is stereotypically British working class. He likes football and pints. He has no real talents or abilities that would elevate his status. You can see that he never had much ambition to become very successful with modelling, one thing he is good at, because isn't really known outside of looksmax.

Hes actually black lol unironically
He's a so called Israelite.

• +1

• +1
gigachad, the only psl god who actually makes me feel insecure and inadequate as a man. Even got me reconsidering LL again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back