Rate ukrop foid from lame ukrainian dating site

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
Some time ago registered to useless ukrainian dating site, full of bots and golddiggers, and after some minimal swiping (where liked none, becauce all thots), one attracted some of my attention. Visually only, because looks dumb normie whorecunt with no culture. But if to amputate her monkey brain and replace with advanced AI with program of good waifu, or some brain implants altering her personality - could be good cyborg waifu of culture

Ukropkrva

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PG4BINX and HerpDerpson
Mongol/10.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 27987 and 1 other person
Der Untermensch but 6 PSL to browns @russiancel

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Some time ago registered to useless ukrainian dating site, full of bots and golddiggers, and after some minimal swiping (where liked none, becauce all thots), one attracted some of my attention. Visually only, because looks dumb normie whorecunt with no culture. But if to amputate her monkey brain and replace with advanced AI with program of good waifu, or some brain implants altering her personality - could be good cyborg waifu of culture

View attachment 2384791
Looks Tatar

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    8.1 KB · Views: 0
  • original.jpg
    original.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and HerpDerpson
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Made for robust Buryat. Do u think guys she would be content to date these kinds of prettyboys in Kramatorsk?
Over for psl gods, These kinh big cock overlords are genetically supirioer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244

View attachment 2384791
'a fellow asain' 'im from hungary'