Rate ultra low inhib dark triad looking slayer

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Looks insane tbh. Really masculine and Dom but still not too ogre. Great physique and seems to be 6’1-2 tall.
Also looks like a textbook slayer and kinda like how you would imagine a villain in a movie.
And if that’s not enough he also lifemogs 99% of men with his lifestyle. Travels, climbs and does tons of other adrenaline shit.
I believe he would appealmog a boring model like Gandy into the dirt because of his interesting lifestyle and he has similar good looks anyways.

also jfl at Copers who say looking low trust is bad. I would rather want to look like this than Chico tbh. Gets you much more respect by other men etc.
Also eyecolor pill

BE11FDA6 C805 4E60 B176 3FEF60B972D7

BD1A0F70 01C0 49AF 9F16 CE16F03B53B2

AD4F2A45 60E6 46C9 BF4F 50F4B1FDDD52

3028A894 8D96 492D B08A 1FF4F91EF0DC

B62F2BCD E308 46B9 80CB 149884B9F166

DCE919D9 9E02 496B 8874 5CBD87BDBDB6

13E71216 ACA2 4BAC 999A CE9EC9F7DBF8

@Biiyo03 @SteelTitan @cloUder @Preston @uglymug @AscendingHero @Z3n @WontStopNorwooding @faggotchadlite @Enfant terrible @looksmaxxer234 @LastHopeForNorman @Amnesia @Etheral @BearBoy @TRUE_CEL @USER0213 @Acnno
@Crowz @Xangsane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Acnno, Deleted member 15081 and 6 others
He has low set brows with pct tilt but i still dont think hes low trust, he has ideal mid trust (high trust- low trust balance)

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14978 and 2 others
Otherwise 6.25, good looking mirin tall skull and chin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166, AscendingHero, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
Insane appeal irl. Holy fuck

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and germanlooks
He has low set brows with pct tilt but i still dont think hes low trust, he has ideal mid trust (high trust- low trust balance)
Hm I think he looks more low trust than medium trust tbh. It’s the combination of the light eyes, positive tilted eyebrows and square tall chin which gives him a low trust look.
Otherwise 6.25, good looking mirin tall skull and chin
I see him higher at 6.75.
Cant spot any real flaws

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166, AscendingHero, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
Hm I think he looks more low trust than medium trust tbh. It’s the combination of the light eyes, positive tilted eyebrows and square tall chin which gives him a low trust look.

Cant spot any real flaws
very low trust

• +1
Reactions: Leap, Deleted member 14867, AscendingHero and 1 other person
I fear no man. Get your T levels up.
Nice cope. But I am not talking about exactly fear but more respect.
Judging people’s character etc based on their physical appearance is basic Blackpill knowledge.
So you are simply wrong if you say there is no difference in how other men see you depending on your looks.
You also respect a tall muscular man more than a short framecel. It’s instinctive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, AscendingHero and Deleted member 14978
Nice cope. But I am not talking about exactly fear but more respect.
Judging people’s character etc based on their physical appearance is basic Blackpill knowledge.
So you are simply wrong if you say there is no difference in how other men see you depending on your looks.
You also respect a tall muscular man more than a short framecel. It’s instinctive.
I never said that, I just said lmao

Why I said lmao is because imagine caring about what men think of you. Men could view you as a complete bitch looks wise but as long as you get pussy who fuckin’ cares?

Bieber literally got hated on by other men because he looked low T and like a faggot but he was having every foid thirst over him. You think he cared about what jealous ass men had to say about his looks? Fuck no.

Don’t ever care about what men think. Ever.

I never said that, I just said lmao
Which implied that you thought it
Why I said lmao is because imagine caring about what men think of you. Men could view you as a complete bitch looks wise but as long as you get pussy who fuckin’ cares?
jfl because in other social and life situations like your job for example it definitely does matter how other men perceive you. Your coworkers will take you less seriously if you are a manlet, a framelet or your face looks childish etc.
Stop this cringy alpaha acting. Everyone cares about how others perceive you. Otherwise you wouldn’t be here
Bieber literally got hated on by other men because he looked low T and like a faggot but he was having every foid thirst over him. You think he cared about what jealous ass men had to say about his looks? Fuck no.
He definitely cared.
Also My point was I rather am a low trust slayer than a high trust cuck looking slayer.
Both get pussy so this argument „muh he gets pussy so he doesn’t care“ is retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and Mouthbreath
Which implied that you thought it
No it didn’t, you are just a retard.

jfl because in other social and life situations like your job for example it definitely does matter how other men perceive you. Your coworkers will take you less seriously if you are a manlet, a framelet or your face looks childish etc.
Yawn
Stop this cringy alpaha acting.
Nothing about what I said was alpha. The fact you even think that is very telling.

Everyone cares about how others perceive you. Otherwise you wouldn’t be here
Sure, I care about how foids perceive me.

He definitely cared.
Mirin the mind reading
Also My point was I rather am a low trust slayer than a high trust cuck looking slayer.
Sure
Both get pussy so this argument „muh he gets pussy so he doesn’t care“ is retarded.
Low trust isn’t getting any pussy worth a damn.

No it didn’t, you are just a retard.
Cope
dnrd
Nothing about what I said was alpha. The fact you even think that is very telling.
yes it was indeed not alpha but you try to sound alpha and high t
Sure, I care about how foids perceive me.
cuck then by your logic
Mirin the mind reading
can say the same about your assumption
Low trust isn’t getting any pussy worth a damn
cope.
Looking good gives you worthy pussy. If low or high trust doesn’t matter that much

Rope
Yes you did
yes it was indeed not alpha but you try to sound alpha and high t
There’s no such thing as alpha and again if you think that’s high T lmfao
cuck then by your logic
I can live with that.
can say the same about your assumption
Well, that’s because I can actually read minds.

Looking good gives you worthy pussy.
No. Low trust men attract roasties.

Nope
Yes you did
again
There’s no such thing as alpha and again if you think that’s high T lmfao
I don’t think that’s high t. This is why I am calling you out on it
I can live with that.
didn‘t ask
Well, that’s because I can actually read minds.
cute
No. Low trust men attract roasties.
keep coping.
Low class attracts roastis. High class attracts good looking girls.
If low trust or high trust is secondary

Rope
Yeah you read it again
I don’t think that’s high t. This is why I am calling you out on it
Yes you do. That’s the whole reason you are even saying it because you are assuming I’m trying to be high T.
didn‘t ask
Don’t care
I know
Low class attracts roastis. High class attracts good looking girls.
If low trust or high trust is secondary
Low trust is low class.

Cant spot any real flaws
midface

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
Yea you should
Yeah you read it again
again
Yes you do. That’s the whole reason you are even saying it because you are assuming I’m trying to be high T.
no i don’t.
I don’t know if your peanut sized brain has the capability to remember this but you were the one who mentioned the T level thing first
063394ED 6955 47FE 8817 198828685791

Don’t care
Who?
Low trust is low class.
cope.
Ballou looks more high class than hacker but hacker looks more low class than ballou

Yea you should
You first.
Yeah you read it again
I don’t know if your peanut sized brain has the capability to remember this but you were the one who mentioned the T level thing first
And it was about fearing men which isn’t the convo here and not what sparked you saying “muh not alpha and high T”. Yo reading comprehension is so poor lmao
Joe Mamma
Ballou looks more high class than hacker but hacker looks more low class than ballou
Cope by rope

You first.

Yeah you read it again

And it was about fearing men which isn’t the convo here and not what sparked you saying “muh not alpha and high T”. Yo reading comprehension is so poor lmao

Joe Mamma

Cope by rope

i agree with @germanlooks 6.75 psl , the guy looks like a wolf

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
no eyebrow density, over

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 14166
Skullmogged by balding incel
images

Looks insane tbh. Really masculine and Dom but still not too ogre. Great physique and seems to be 6’1-2 tall.
Also looks like a textbook slayer and kinda like how you would imagine a villain in a movie.
And if that’s not enough he also lifemogs 99% of men with his lifestyle. Travels, climbs and does tons of other adrenaline shit.
I believe he would appealmog a boring model like Gandy into the dirt because of his interesting lifestyle and he has similar good looks anyways.

also jfl at Copers who say looking low trust is bad. I would rather want to look like this than Chico tbh. Gets you much more respect by other men etc.
Also eyecolor pill

View attachment 1413225
View attachment 1413226
View attachment 1413228
View attachment 1413229
View attachment 1413230
View attachment 1413231
View attachment 1413232

@Biiyo03 @SteelTitan @cloUder @Preston @uglymug @AscendingHero @Z3n @WontStopNorwooding @faggotchadlite @Enfant terrible @looksmaxxer234 @LastHopeForNorman @Amnesia @Etheral @BearBoy @TRUE_CEL @USER0213 @Acnno
@Crowz @Xangsane

Looks really good but a little too dom for most women, also in the frontal view, he looks a little odd cause he has low set cheek bones along with an elongated skull. But still would look really good to most women, plus like you said that he is into adventure sports, he'd easily have a lot of appeal.

• +1

Also eyecolor pill

View attachment 1413225
View attachment 1413226
View attachment 1413228
View attachment 1413229
View attachment 1413230
View attachment 1413231
View attachment 1413232

@Crowz @Xangsane

He is 190 cm tall as per his modelling agency -

• Woah