Rate under eye support here

SteveRogers

SteveRogers

I have to return some videotapes.
First one was slight squint, second one was zero squint
From the front my under eye support looks good, not great, but it’s easier to determine just how good it is from side, so what do you guys think? PS MT2 is incredible

E7B27A75 C525 455C 849C DFAA7F29B94D

AB4082A0 94CD 4E9F 98A8 AA3A6111C63C

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, xefo, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
It's good

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Is everybody a chad here?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: jdz6777, Deleted member 6128, Looks234 and 14 others
Why fraud in rate section?
Don’t let the truth get in the way of a good story

Nah I’m kidding it’s minimal just mewing while taking the photo, not moving my jaw or clenching or anything.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 11406
Don’t let the truth get in the way of a good story

Nah I’m kidding it’s minimal just mewing while taking the photo, not moving my jaw or clenching or anything.
It's very good so

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, SteveRogers, bimaximum and 3 others
Looks good yeah
mirin your mt2 tan looks real good

you do anything else for skin?

• +1
i mog u

• Love it
mogs me

• Love it
you need bimax
Time to visit ramieri ASAP buddy boyo

• JFL
any positives of mt2?

• +1
@SteveRogers didn't you use to be 184?
That’s my morning height, it felt too disingenuous to have it up there when my night height was as low as 181.8cm (usually around 182 and a bit after 16 hours of being awake and walking/lifting)

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3853 and Pillarman
Not the best but holy fuck chad, hows your front?

• +1
Looks good yeah
mirin your mt2 tan looks real good

you do anything else for skin?
Just basic stuff; cleanse + moisturise every night, exfoliate once per week.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
any positives of mt2?
Well there’s the tan.
Facial hair is now dark brown as opposed to red.
Random boners a couple times per day.
Generally happier.

I have gotten a couple new freckles but they don’t look too bad and will be getting skin checked in April anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: court monarch777 and TheEndHasNoEnd
Only thing holding you back is the coloring my guy, go for a dirty blonde and tanned look, its one of the highest smvs and best suits your base
100% agree, I’m injecting and tanning now so we’ll on my way tan wise, hair is naturally light brown and thinking of getting a few lines of blonde through it. Dying my eyebrows dark brown in the next couple weeks too.
I’ve actually just started fasting, won’t be as long as yours but I’m trying to undo some of the last couple weeks of shitty eating (on RAD140, got 4 days to go so I’m gonna fast until I finish the cycle - shouldn’t lose any/minimal muscle since my body is at the most anabolic right now.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
100% agree, I’m injecting and tanning now so we’ll on my way tan wise, hair is naturally light brown and thinking of getting a few lines of blonde through it. Dying my eyebrows dark brown in the next couple weeks too.
I’ve actually just started fasting, won’t be as long as yours but I’m trying to undo some of the last couple weeks of shitty eating (on RAD140, got 4 days to go so I’m gonna fast until I finish the cycle - shouldn’t lose any/minimal muscle since my body is at the most anabolic right now.
Good plan, and yeah youre fit so you wont ever need to do long fasts. Good luck on your ascension bro!

• Love it
I think you can do way better hairstyle bro, why keep this?
Cause I have a hairline of the incel gods
Getting a hair transplant as soon as possible (getting it done in Malaysia)
Then I’ll get a good haircut

Looking good broski, I remember seeing your earlier pics and the tan improves you tons.

What are your thoughts on the nasal spray version of mt2?

• +1
Looking good broski, I remember seeing your earlier pics and the tan improves you tons.

What are your thoughts on the nasal spray version of mt2?
Cheers man, I've never tried the nasal spray, I'd just do the injections man, it's super easy and safe.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
Kinda hard to, when it gets too easy there’s no real achievement in it, the feeling is good in the moment but then shit after (I’m not claiming that it’s “easy” cause I’m GL, cause I’m not, I’ve just had a GF for 4 years so...

Kinda hard to, when it gets too easy there’s no real achievement in it, the feeling is good in the moment but then shit after (I’m not claiming that it’s “easy” cause I’m GL, cause I’m not, I’ve just had a GF for 4 years so...
As an incel and most ppl on .co have agreed with me the worst thing about being ugly is the way ppl treat you and the loneliness and isolation from society.

Not being able to have sex is genuinely at the bottom of my list for all da bad things I have for being ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and oatmeal
for fucks sake how did u find this site

As an incel and most ppl on .co have agreed with me the worst thing about being ugly is the way ppl treat you and the loneliness and isolation from society.

Not being able to have sex is genuinely at the bottom of my list for all da bad things I have for being ugly
Nah I actually agree with that 1000%, I was probably the lowest SMV of anyone in my school from ages 6-15. Moles, red hair, braces, short, skinny fat etc.
I’ve just been lucky with puberty, got moles removed, use MT2, RAD 140 + leanmaxxed.
That’s all it takes really, I just have a couple hardmaxes to do (rhino, lip lift, otoplasty, hair transplant and maybe chin implant, it’d be just to square it off and slightly elongate it vertically and have it horizontally as wide as mouth, which would be ideal asf since using hand measurements I have 2-2.1 chin to Phil trim ratio currently and that would get it to around 3.