RATE UNFRAUDED PIC

W

we_chillingfosho

Platinum
Already made a thread like this but this is legit how I look in real life. No lens distortion or frauding, looking straight ahead at camera. The others selfies don't do me justice like this one

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    391.8 KB · Views: 175
  • +1
Reactions: coolguy1
7, nice for u

I'm sure fellas here have told you a bajillion times that you're a balding ethnic chad. What else do you want, these closeted homos to suck your dick?

I'm sure fellas here have told you a bajillion times that you're a balding ethnic chad. What else do you want, these closeted homos to suck your dick?
Nah they've told me I'm 3 psl and I'm inclined to agree. I mean not as low as 3 psl but not as high as 4.

Ur htn chadlite, people downgrade u cuz ur a cocky shit who thinks he mogs arvid/salludon/amnesia
Nah they've told me I'm 3 psl and I'm inclined to agree. I mean not as low as 3 psl but not as high as 4.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, aBetterMii and one job away
Already made a thread like this but this is legit how I look in real life. No lens distortion or frauding, looking straight ahead at camera. The others selfies don't do me justice like this one
High htn. Not chadlite but high htn. Jasmine for me is already very special. You are a bit below that. Not much tho.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Biiyo03
7.5/10 maybe high tier chadlite

HTN if below 6 foot or below, Chadlite if 6'1 or above

lmao mfs here underrate youre a chad you should do modelling bro(y)

• Hmm...
Reactions: .👽. and coolguy1
lmao mfs here underrate youre a chad you should do modelling bro(y)
I get that a lot. I'm definitely should get into it for some extra cash. My 6'6 height might be too much but I'll try anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
Lower territory of Chadlite.
But with your height easily chad in real life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 14166
I get that a lot. I'm definitely should get into it for some extra cash. My 6'6 height might be too much but I'll try anyways.
oh yeah btw leave this forum you don't need any improvements

this has to be a joke :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No. His jaw looks great on this picture I give him that but on all the other pictures I have seen of him he was Chadlite.

• +1
No. His jaw looks great on this picture I give him that but on all the other pictures I have seen of him he was Chadlite.
This is what I'm trying to tell you. THIS is what I actually look like in real life. The others don't do me justice because of massive lens distortion. Just take a look below.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    391.8 KB · Views: 78
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 76
  • +1
This is what I'm trying to tell you. THIS is what I actually look like in real life. The others don't do me justice because of massive lens distortion. Just take a look below.
U need to fix ur acne scars, ur only falio

You are actually one of the few that are honest about my looks. Bless
bro most of the people on this site underrate good looking people here because it hurts their ego , they put their emotions in front of making logical decisions , you're a chad and anyone disagreeing is coping hard af

• +1
Reactions: lebanegro
bro most of the people on this site underrate good looking people here because it hurts their ego , they put their emotions in front of making logical decisions , you're a chad and anyone disagreeing is coping hard af
I've noticed that. Unless your a famous celebrity they will never acknowledge a good looking person to the full extent. Since I'm a user here and not some fucking Hollywood star I will always be underrated

• +1
chadlite

• JFL
I've noticed that. Unless your a famous celebrity they will never acknowledge a good looking person to the full extent. Since I'm a user here and not some fucking Hollywood star I will always be underrated
word , like i said you dont need any improvements , you should leave this site and go into modelling srs

Yea I can see it. Still it would be better if you post a picture of your face someone took of you or a mirror picture to rate you more properly. Because even the picture in this thread looks like it is a selfie and its also not in a neutral angle.
But anyways you look way above average + your are way above average tall.
Just leave this site and slay

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1 and Deleted member 14166
  • Love it
Yea I can see it. Still it would be better if you post a picture of your face someone took of you or a mirror picture to rate you more properly. Because even the picture in this thread looks like it is a selfie and its also not in a neutral angle.
But anyways you look way above average + your are way above average tall.
Just leave this site and slay
I'm not trying to be cocky here. But why say "way above average" when you can just say I'm chad. If this was a random celebrity you would have said Chad asap but since it's me you have to say "above average".

high HTN:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: one job away and Deleted member 3828
I'm not trying to be cocky here. But why say "way above average" when you can just say I'm chad. If this was a random celebrity you would have said Chad asap but since it's me you have to say "above average".
No. The thing is you just look so inconsistent on many different pictures from all kinds of angels so it’s Hard to say how you really look like in real life.
But on this picture here in the thread particularly you look like a Chadlite right on the border to chad. And this is by PSL which is already really critical so just be happy with it.
In real life your Face is definitely chad.

If you had less UEE and a better shaped nose I would say chad by PSL.
And your coloring also is not the best. You wear contacts on the pictures with light eyes right?

No. The thing is you just look so inconsistent on many different pictures from all kinds of angels so it’s Hard to say how you really look like in real life.
But on this picture here in the thread particularly you look like a Chadlite right on the border to chad. And this is by PSL which is already really critical so just be happy with it.
In real life your Face is definitely chad.

If you had less UEE and a better shaped nose I would say chad by PSL.
And your coloring also is not the best. You wear contacts on the pictures with light eyes right?
So if I put my real face against @triggered. It would obviously be a closer battle right?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211007-101510_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211007-101510_Chrome.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    391.8 KB · Views: 116
You're way better looking than @triggered something is just off about his face idk what. But why don't you do something about the acne scars?

you're a chad and you mog triggered with your height. this place just hates ethnics