Rate unfrauded Ramses

william2605

william2605

Zephir
7CDDF8EB 8BDC 429E 8435 6F2076A1B5B4

F08D7A71 D215 49D6 9A3D E0A13332B979

Why something is very off?

Another brutal case of the ethnic-pill.
He would look so much better with different coloring.

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG and WanderingBurro
most obvious case of cheek sucking ever.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
show me his side
Side doesn't really matter but you can probably see it on his tiktok. What matters most is 3/4 angle and front. Look at meeks for example, his side looks ass but nigga got out of prison to be a model

Side doesn't really matter but you can probably see it on his tiktok. What matters most is 3/4 angle and front. Look at meeks for example, his side looks ass but nigga got out of prison to be a model
He doesn’t look good unfrauded .that’s all

lol this dude is a normie even in the front. no way he got famous for his looks.

lol this dude is a normie even in the front. no way he got famous for his looks.
yeah I would say HTN at most. On tiktok you can get famous if you htn and gymmaxxed I think, I remember when I uploaded vids of my body on tt and girls around my area started liking it. Got like 4-5k views its not hard

lmao what. He has a strong chin with outward gonions and hollowing of the cheeks tf u mean
He’s frauding hard. He has shit mandible length with an overbite and his gonions are inward. Also his cheekbones are low af which looks like shit unless you are Mads Mikkelsen.

He’s frauding hard. He has shit mandible length with an overbite and his gonions are inward. Also his cheekbones are low af which looks like shit unless you are Mads Mikkelsen.
great points ngl, but his gonions are definetely not inwards

great points ngl, but his gonions are definetely not inwards
They definitely are which is why I say he is frauding with lighting. His jaw wouldn’t be so narrow otherwise.

Can compare chico vs him?

@Pei

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell