Reactions: 5'8manlet, Kmscurry, Deleted member 9355 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
  • +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry
@looktheorist post pics bra 🙌

• +1
I am currently PSL 4.5, looking to looksmax to 5.5 PSL with losing weight, gym maxxing, hair stylemaxxing, and actually using my social skills.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and 6485b025t
rated 4.5 psl by people here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, Lev Peshkov, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, SubhumanCurrycel and 6485b025t
if you are 6 psl i am 8 psl

ethniggs can’t be 8psl:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Plus i cant post my face here anymore because i am fairly unrecognizable now so thats good if my future employer sees my old photos on an obscure forum i can shake it off and says thats not me. I mog your long midface just accept it amigo. Cant even tell youre indian or mexican jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
  • JFL
But thats my old photos did you just not read lmao

• JFL
you sent me your recent photo through snapchat nigga you look exactly the same. I only didn't save out of courtesy stop coping. youre not ugly but 6 psl is ridiculous claim
Didnt i say it was 4 years ago bro. Jfl remember it carefully. I mogged me in that photo

• JFL
In the photo I saw you were 4.3 PSL MAX, impossible you improved almost 2 PSL points

Keep coping, i already used salludon’s mewing technique and ascended into gook Alain O’Pry. I even had better base than amnesia before ascension

• JFL
Reactions: Pussyslayer, Deleted member 7866, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
Pointless thread to rate oneself

Jfl i unironically mog this bts gook and opry with my base. Keep crying lol. Will ascend into 7 psl in no time

ConsciousSilentAffenpinscher small

Original 1

@bbrbbrah @abmonger

Last edited:
  • JFL

• +1
psl 6 face but I'm downgrading myself to 4.5 because of my 5'7 height.

That's only for North America / Europe. In my home country the girls are prettier and I'm probably more like a 5.5 psl there, solid 6.0 for the girls that love shorter guys. 5'7 isn't much of an issue there among the non white ethnicities, probably normalized and even liked by some girls. I was shocked because when I went there to visit some girl flirted with me the first day I landed. It never happened to me in shithole Canada.

Last edited:
  • +1
Rejected by prime females and left to masturbate /10 PSL

• +1