5739A462 A191 42E8 9043 ED3FF79E220C

• Love it
Reactions: metagross and fauxfox
good looking

• +1
Reactions: mogging

• +1
Reactions: marauder
I've think I've seen those pics before, specifically the 2nd one. Are you sure it isn't a catfish?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19297
I've think I've seen those pics before, specifically the 2nd one. Are you sure it isn't a catfish?
Yeah she's legit, I talked to her on Insta. Almost every chick on insta took pics like the 2nd one in supermarkets because it's super trendy, thats why it might seem familiar to you. Anyway, gonna meet her, so I'll know for certain in a few hours.

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim
Are you Vietnamese?

Htb

• Hmm...
i wouldnt wanna be there when the contour comes off

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Umbra
Make sures it's a foid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis, MoggerChad and Deleted member 16369
Yeah she's legit, I talked to her on Insta. Almost every chick on insta took pics like the 2nd one in supermarkets because it's super trendy, thats why it might seem familiar to you. Anyway, gonna meet her, so I'll know for certain in a few hours.
hopefully she doesnt have a cock, rooting for you bro

• Love it
htb god job op

giga SMV for guys that like asians

• +1
what do you look like?

Too good to be true. Have your hopes low chad

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
Given how incel OP is and how realistic ladyboys look these days - OP has to keep his eyes open

If she even shows up

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23848
Given how incel OP is and how realistic ladyboys look these days - OP has to keep his eyes open

If she even shows up
You be seen OP pics?

You be seen OP pics?
Lol he's larping. I don't want to sound arrogant but I get 99+ likes in a couple hours on Switzerland tinder, which is probably the one of the hardest locations in the world. Also I've been on dates with a different girl every day out here in Asia, so I think I'll be fine.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and khvirgin
Lol he's larping. I don't want to sound arrogant but I get 99+ likes in a couple hours on Switzerland tinder, which is probably the one of the hardest locations in the world. Also I've been on dates with a different girl every day out here in Asia, so I think I'll be fine.
Yo are Nordic girls into mulattos? Im thinking of moving out from my shithole racist country

Very attractive but she definitely got plastic surgery done

• JFL
Reactions: Tylermax
you're italian?
you posted a quote from an italian incel forum lol

Yo are Nordic girls into mulattos? Im thinking of moving out from my shithole racist country
Switzerland isn't a Nordic country mate, but it's got plenty of blonde hair blue eyed girls. However, as a Mulatto you have to be lightskinned and extremely groomed moneymaxxed along with a high-class old money fashion to attract girls. The thugmaxxed look is an absolute failo out here and will only attract the other ethnic (mostly Arab/turkish) girls out here. A more white looking prettyboy type Mulatto would have reasonable success out here, especially if they have hazel/green eyes.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19297, bwrauycnee, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
Switzerland isn't a Nordic country mate, but it's got plenty of blonde hair blue eyed girls. However, as a Mulatto you have to be lightskinned and extremely groomed moneymaxxed along with a high-class old money fashion to attract girls. The thugmaxxed look is an absolute failo out here and will only attract the other ethnic (mostly Arab/turkish) girls out here. A more white looking prettyboy type Mulatto would have reasonable success out here, especially if they have hazel/green eyes.

View attachment 1978966
So should I be shaved all the time with curly hair with blue eye contacts and money?

• +1

View attachment 1978966
Do you mog Kevin Lutolf?

9 bc of fake up and her race. +you wish she’d even lay eyes on you
Well, she slept over last night at my place. But whatever helps you cope.

E1D4F7F0 565E 4810 BFD7 C312F9DC618C

• +1
Reactions: mogging
Ok ok you went too far you dog
Expect retaliation soon

• JFL
Reactions: marauder and Deleted member 7027