Rate vinniehacker with htn, chadlite, chad….

N

NoNameAccount

Iron
Rate this guy :)

Attachments

• 7AAB163B-5934-413D-92E5-81D97B4418A3.jpeg
    7AAB163B-5934-413D-92E5-81D97B4418A3.jpeg
    312.2 KB · Views: 0
  • ADBC4B18-89F5-4737-9579-B15F58E20034.jpeg
    ADBC4B18-89F5-4737-9579-B15F58E20034.jpeg
    371 KB · Views: 0
  • 3DDFA43F-3E4A-4609-BAFF-FFC161FE09B1.jpeg
    3DDFA43F-3E4A-4609-BAFF-FFC161FE09B1.jpeg
    390.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 6C202BCB-34E4-4C56-B829-A1BBE1861CF9.jpeg
    6C202BCB-34E4-4C56-B829-A1BBE1861CF9.jpeg
    623.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 60712D81-F99D-4405-9505-441701F35763.jpeg
    60712D81-F99D-4405-9505-441701F35763.jpeg
    372.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 8B9FEAAA-D841-4451-922D-43AB8D569598.jpeg
    8B9FEAAA-D841-4451-922D-43AB8D569598.jpeg
    278.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
Chad

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Deleted member 28275 and Deleted member 24444
recessed infraorbitals
NCT
UEE round eyes
174cm

HTN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, N1666, midlatinocel and 4 others
Chad

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
chadlite

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and p0lishsubhuman
in seattle. he skated in a park with friends. it's been over two years already or more
Why he look so tall in some videos and why all model pages said he is 6‘0

Why he look so tall in some videos and why all model pages said he is 6‘0
Its weird and many would think its larp but my visual height is like 1.87 yet when I saw David gandhi he looked 1.81 maxxxxxx.

Weird phenomenom how these folks can fraud and hide

He has the most striking chin I've seen

Extreme lower third halo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ripcordgod1 and Deleted member 24444
saw him irl and i would say chad appeal

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221 and poopoohead
in LA when I went there I also saw some other influencers, he was very slightly shorter than me so I'd say he's around 5'11. def one of the best looking guys ive seen irl though

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and poopoohead
in LA when I went there I also saw some other influencers, he was very slightly shorter than me so I'd say he's around 5'11. def one of the best looking guys ive seen irl though
You saw him casually or at some event?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Hipcel and lelouch
You saw him casually or at some event?
Literally outside some restaurant I have a pic with him lol. Im ngl he was really chill and we talked about valorant for like a min or two and one of my friends was literally stumbling over her words talking to him

• +1
Literally outside some restaurant I have a pic with him lol. Im ngl he was really chill and we talked about valorant for like a min or two and one of my friends was literally stumbling over her words talking to him
What would you rate him psl? Looks about 6 to me in pics

• +1
Reactions: lelouch and poopoohead
stumbling over her words talking to him
Girls when they see chad basically. This forum is so retarded calling him a “High Tier Normie”

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel, National Rodgerism and lelouch
What would you rate him psl? Looks about 6 to me in pics
PSL wise about 6 is good, his bones were super mogger tbh idk why people underrate him so heavily easily an irl chad

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Girls when they see chad basically. This forum is so retarded calling him a “High Tier Normie”
he blows a HTN out of the water trust me he's one of those good looking people you see irl and you kinda just have to admire as gay as that sounds

• +1
PSL wise about 6 is good, his bones were super mogger tbh idk why people underrate him so heavily easily an irl chad
Cuz of eye area, but everything else is pretty fucking good so he compensates. His appeal to zoomer foids ig infinite, basically a gigachad in appeal

• +1
Reactions: lelouch and poopoohead
he blows a HTN out of the water trust me he's one of those good looking people you see irl and you kinda just have to admire as gay as that sounds
Legit. Basically every feature below his eye area is good as fuck. He also seems to be style, tattoo, and gym maxxed which alone can ascend MTNs

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Hipcel and lelouch
Legit. Basically every feature below his eye area is good as fuck. He also seems to be style, tattoo, and gym maxxed which alone can ascend MTNs
i mean yeah psl wise his eye area has a lot of falios but appeal wise i thought his eyes looked really good he has good harmony for sure

• +1
i mean yeah psl wise his eye area has a lot of falios but appeal wise i thought his eyes looked really good he has good harmony for sure
Harmony above all

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
Cuz of eye area, but everything else is pretty fucking good so he compensates. His appeal to zoomer foids ig infinite, basically a gigachad in appeal
i was chad struck bruh his appeal is insane, fav thing was how chill he was though he has a great personality we literally talked about grinding valorant and he had a good vibe no narcy shit at all which is surprising for how much status he has for his looks

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
i was chad struck bruh his appeal is insane, fav thing was how chill he was though he has a great personality we literally talked about grinding valorant and he had a good vibe no narcy shit at all which is surprising for how much status he has for his looks
Id be chill too if I had millions of girls worshipping me and making money doing 10 second tiktok vids tbh. He lives the life of gods

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and lelouch
Id be chill too if I had millions of girls worshipping me and making money doing 10 second tiktok vids tbh. He lives the life of gods
thats true I also saw the hasanabi guy but I didn't talk to him he was fucking massive

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and cytoplasm
thats true I also saw the hasanabi guy but I didn't talk to him he was fucking massive
Idk who that is tbh. Says hes 6'4. But how did you get to talk to vinnie hacker i thought he was more famous than that?

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
Idk who that is tbh. Says hes 6'4. But how did you get to talk to vinnie hacker i thought he was more famous than that?
i went to LA with my friends so we were in a group and one of the girls in my group just approached him and we talked

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and cytoplasm
Chadlite face IMO

• +1
i went to LA with my friends so we were in a group and one of the girls in my group just approached him and we talked
Are his lips big in reallife or only on his photos?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221 and poopoohead
Because on the first photo his lips looks fake

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and poopoohead
Solid chad esp with long hair

He has the most striking chin I've seen

Extreme lower third halo
never thought i would hear a gay line on this forum as "he has the most striking chin"

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
This guy mogs him to oblivion
FJIMG 20230401 001726

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
how tall would u say he is rl ppl say he height frauds and is actually like 6'2-6'3

mtn with htn potential if he takes more cold showers

indeed, im 186cm he was 2 heads smaller than me
He is like 5.9-5.10. I remember when I saw video with his friend who was 180cm and he actually height mogged him.