Rate Virgin 17 M

Except for the bad chest genetics you look very good and jb appeal
The short face suits you ;)
i appreciate it.
can you just explain in what way my face is "short"? people keep telling me this but i really don't see how. Is it because my hair covers my higher third?
thanks man

i appreciate it.
can you just explain in what way my face is "short"? people keep telling me this but i really don't see how. Is it because my hair covers my higher third?
thanks man
Do you know what a long midface is? Short face is the opposite

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Holy shit that body pic caught me off guard :lul::lul:
Screenshot 2022 01 14 at 170559

same :lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile:

• JFL
u kinda look like me lmao
htn

but can someone explain why my smile is so awkward?
its because you have rat jaw. don't show teeth when you smile and if you do make sure your back teeth aren't touching.

only fix is expensive highly invasive jaw surgery,... that insurance would not cover in your case because you didn't ask for tranny drugs - clown world.

just sort your skin out and be a kid.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
its because you have rat jaw. don't show teeth when you smile and if you do make sure your back teeth aren't touching.

only fix is expensive highly invasive jaw surgery,... that insurance would not cover in your case because you didn't ask for tranny drugs - clown world.

just sort your skin out and be a kid.
man i think you're right actually. thank you sm

man i think you're right actually. thank you sm
no. I am right. at least you chin isn't too small as well.

don't waste your life kiddo you only get one.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and mulattomaxxer
Before you read the rest of my post I will tell you this. You are very good looking. All that matters is that your attractive, and you tick that box. Everyone has flaws.
17, virgin, kissless, never had a gf. I am NT, I just don't like going up to girls, so that's probably why.
I'd also need advice on what I can improve, it kills me inside to only have 6/10 girls approach me and ask for my # or ig.
I'm tryna go for this 9/10 girl. I'm 80% sure she's interested (lots of eye contact + she spies on me on ig)
but I think I need to gymmaxx a bit more before approaching her.
Funny GIF

Your a standardcel. I have had a girl approach me this way once in my life, I was drunk and confused at why she wanted to speak to me so I sperged out. She walked away when I acted uttterly autistic. If she is looking at you she is already interested. If a girl isn't interested in you, you will never catch her looking at you. You don't need to gymmaxx more you before you approach you utter autist.

Your going to need a few years before you fill out. Your already good looking, you can gymmaxx for the additional halo. Don't keep your life on hold until your big.
I just don't want to get rejected a second time in my life (1st time was 5 years back but hella painful).
Rejection sucks (I have been rejected alot with no success so far) but you need to move on. I will be honest I remember my first rejection more then the rest. The rest of them hurt less. 5 years its too long to be dwelling on a rejection. Life goes on, your 17 bro. Any of these 6/10 women will date you. This 9/10 girl will also date you. You just have to approach her.
I am aware of my high UEE, but can someone explain why my smile is so awkward? Any advice would be appreciated, and a backed up PSL ratialso.
Height: 5"11 180cm
Weight: 143lbs 64-66kg
BF: 3-5%
Be brutal
Your bf isn't 3-5%. Unless you have some sort of condition you will never get to this bf% natty. Apart from this your height is nice, you could have more muscle but you will get more with time. You have abs which is all jbs care about. Also train neck.

You barely have UEE. UEE is PSL autism. Unless you have bug eyes it doesn't matter. Your eyes are fairly hooded so your ok. I would say you have nice eyes due to their shape, undereye support and eyebrows.

Your smile is fine. You have nice teeth and your palate has decent width. I am assuming you had braces and extractions, because your lower third looks a little small. Its barely noticable, I would not have noticed it unless you pointed it out. All your ratios are fine. Your only option is to get jaw surgery when you turn 18. Its an expensive and highly invasive surgery which I don't think would have any net effect on your life. For now just chew mastic gum (or lots of regular gum). Mew if your not currently. Also try and eat hard food. You could still improve your lower third.

Apart from this you would benefit from a good skincare routine. Your skin looks great in most of the pictures but I saw a bit of ance in the video. Also in the outdoor picture (with the freckles on the car park). your skin looks tired. Suncream + retinols for youthful skin.

In conclusion you are good looking. Your a mentalcel, you just need to approach women or "settle" (6/10 is good) for a 6/10 JB.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and pneumocystosis
didn't have to mention you're a virgin in the title it's kind of obvious

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis, zeek and Patient A
Your smile is fine. You have nice teeth and your palate has decent width. I am assuming you had braces and extractions, because your lower third looks a little small. Its barely noticable, I would not have noticed it unless you pointed it out.
cope. my advice on this was better
didn't have to mention you're a virgin in the title it's kind of obvious
Oh My God Omg GIF

I already posted on another forum, but no one answered.
Here is a photodump of a few selfies I have on my phone:

17, virgin, kissless, never had a gf. I am NT, I just don't like going up to girls, so that's probably why.
I'd also need advice on what I can improve, it kills me inside to only have 6/10 girls approach me and ask for my # or ig.
I'm tryna go for this 9/10 girl. I'm 80% sure she's interested (lots of eye contact + she spies on me on ig) but I think I need to gymmaxx a bit more before approaching her. I just don't want to get rejected a second time in my life (1st time was 5 years back but hella painful).

I am aware of my high UEE, but can someone explain why my smile is so awkward? Any advice would be appreciated, and a backed up PSL rating also.
Be brutal

listen here frenchie, you have pretty boy potential if you soft max.

just workout and fix your skin immediately.

biggest problem is your little jaw but you can be a fem boy if you want. ;)

• +1
Kissless “virgin”
went to prom.

Yeah sure buddy.
Was gonna smoke weed before going to prom

Sadly it was cancelled due to 'rona:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
Prettyboy
But chin is small
Doesn't seem to hinder you that much tho

• +1
Was gonna smoke weed before going to prom

Sadly it was cancelled due to 'rona:feelsrope:
My schools prom at some high class hotel where all girls were gonna whore out got cancelled because of Covid as well :lul::lul:FML

• Woah
Before you read the rest of my post I will tell you this. You are very good looking. All that matters is that your attractive, and you tick that box. Everyone has flaws.

Funny GIF

Your a standardcel. I have had a girl approach me this way once in my life, I was drunk and confused at why she wanted to speak to me so I sperged out. She walked away when I acted uttterly autistic. If she is looking at you she is already interested. If a girl isn't interested in you, you will never catch her looking at you. You don't need to gymmaxx more you before you approach you utter autist.

Your going to need a few years before you fill out. Your already good looking, you can gymmaxx for the additional halo. Don't keep your life on hold until your big.

Rejection sucks (I have been rejected alot with no success so far) but you need to move on. I will be honest I remember my first rejection more then the rest. The rest of them hurt less. 5 years its too long to be dwelling on a rejection. Life goes on, your 17 bro. Any of these 6/10 women will date you. This 9/10 girl will also date you. You just have to approach her.

Your bf isn't 3-5%. Unless you have some sort of condition you will never get to this bf% natty. Apart from this your height is nice, you could have more muscle but you will get more with time. You have abs which is all jbs care about. Also train neck.

You barely have UEE. UEE is PSL autism. Unless you have bug eyes it doesn't matter. Your eyes are fairly hooded so your ok. I would say you have nice eyes due to their shape, undereye support and eyebrows.

Your smile is fine. You have nice teeth and your palate has decent width. I am assuming you had braces and extractions, because your lower third looks a little small. Its barely noticable, I would not have noticed it unless you pointed it out. All your ratios are fine. Your only option is to get jaw surgery when you turn 18. Its an expensive and highly invasive surgery which I don't think would have any net effect on your life. For now just chew mastic gum (or lots of regular gum). Mew if your not currently. Also try and eat hard food. You could still improve your lower third.

Apart from this you would benefit from a good skincare routine. Your skin looks great in most of the pictures but I saw a bit of ance in the video. Also in the outdoor picture (with the freckles on the car park). your skin looks tired. Suncream + retinols for youthful skin.

In conclusion you are good looking. Your a mentalcel, you just need to approach women or "settle" (6/10 is good) for a 6/10 JB.
thank you so much for this. really. I just have to stop being a pussy and start getting out of my confort zone.
you're right also, i've had braces and got my wisdom teeth removed this summer.
I've also started taking skin care seriously, so i hope i should be good in a near future.
Once again, i truly appreciate knowledge and advice, i've written everything down. <3

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer

I'm tryna go for this 9/10 girl. I'm 80% sure she's interested (lots of eye contact + she spies on me on ig) but I think I need to gymmaxx a bit more before approaching her. I just don't want to get rejected a second time in my life (1st time was 5 years back but hella painful).

I am aware of my high UEE, but can someone explain why my smile is so awkward? Any advice would be appreciated, and a backed up PSL rating also.
Be brutal

ugly

Your Chadlite dude! You lack bones to be in the chad category, dw I have same problem. But your still a mogger bro

• +1
Your Chadlite dude! You lack bones to be in the chad category, dw I have same problem. But your still a mogger bro
thanks man. you're referring to my jaw, right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16036

Be brutal

Rate me.

Screenshot 20220905 123752

@Hoso Why the hmm react? Look here

eye area thing or something in pneumo vs alriodai
his orbitals look different in newer pics, and his eyebrows alone make the area better than niko‘s imo

niko has bad undereye support and a lot of UEE

• JFL
Reactions: User49
Quite obvious by expressions

Just look at pneumos profile picture, not trying to hate even but he clearly has “bug” eyes
142F5899 1E61 4117 B8F4 DFF82D4D6B84

too deep set and narrow-shaped to be bug eyes

Quite obvious by expressions

Just look at pneumos profile picture, not trying to hate even but he clearly has “bug” eyes
9698135C 9A6D 4150 A44A 66610C2905D3

these are bug eyes imo, protruding and sickly

• JFL
cant fraud how deep-set they are
Idk maybe i’m just biased cuz he writes an essay everytime something in his lfie happens

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
Sorry for the late reply, but yeah it's over for you buddy. 4 PSL.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15468

Be brutal

@pneumocystosis my gf😍

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Idk maybe i’m just biased cuz he writes an essay everytime something in his lfie happens
i like reading them tbh because he seems like such a nice guy

he ascended hard due to the advice on this forum so makes sense he posts his post ascension stories

• +1
You're literally who I dreamed about being my whole miserable school life, You mog bruh!

textbook softmaxxing transformation. very cool bro

• +1
Reactions: j05
I remember this thread and laughing at it because you looked like a cuck. Mirin ascension

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: j05 and pneumocystosis
he hasn't changed that much tbh, just 10 pounds of weight + bbcream maxing

• JFL
Is BBC cream good? I have tried to hide some of my spot with Conclear but its too strong makeup that looks obvious and my color is also probably fucking wrong.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, pneumocystosis and forevermirin
What's the backstory behind this pic @pneumocystosis

3386534 3201623 1670894418182

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: BongMog
Is BBC cream good? I have tried to hide some of my spot with Conclear but its too strong makeup that looks obvious and my color is also probably fucking wrong.
bbc is great as long as you don’t put on too much.
Make sure to blend with neck!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
My parents just got a sauna built so i went in it for the first time and wanted to flex on all the brokies who went to my school :forcedsmile: :feelswhy:
Bro that pic makes me laugh lol.
You look so much better rn.
How old were you in that and age rn?

• Love it
  • +1