RATE/WHAT CAN I IMPROVE

M

MacBurger

Solstice
Joined
Aug 14, 2023
Posts
2,362
Reputation
1,050
IMG 2383
IMG 2382
B61c7360 149c 41f2 8988 562c4dcffe8c
 
  • Woah
Reactions: -joe
@attraction
 
  • +1
Reactions: -joe and attraction
hmtn kinda low quality pictures
 
  • +1
Reactions: -joe
No I don’t feel like rating, I think your cool though.
 
  • +1
Reactions: -joe
yea you look pretty good something’s off I don’t know what but you lowkey got that ian somerhalder coloring
The something that’s off is the bloating, the pics with the flash was me post sweating like a bitch after fucking some girl so I looked less bloated, also the lighting is fucking cooooooked
 
  • +1
Reactions: -joe and attraction
lhtn ur eyes look weird idk what u can do abt that maybe get glasses or sumn other than that there is nothing u can do u look good
 
Latisse eyelashes
Vollufilline + lip filler hyaluronic acid cream + hydroquinone 5% on lips for 1-2 months and then off to fill the lips
Potassium method to debloat
Lhtn now
 

Similar threads

towi8272
Replies
5
Views
35
hopelive
hopelive
Anavarforthehuz69
Replies
10
Views
90
Anavarforthehuz69
Anavarforthehuz69
M
Replies
12
Views
134
lovewillnevercome
lovewillnevercome
benji6903
Replies
1
Views
65
Turkic Albanian
Turkic Albanian
Rigged231
Replies
21
Views
125
lovewillnevercome
lovewillnevercome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top