Rate what lithuania (separatist part of Russia) offering me if form of femoids

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
Today tinder glitching again, not showing any users anywhere, and even had difficulties with changing locations and overall account got crashed, so got to disconned few times for it to sometwhat (still not users in search) again. In process, set my settings to all genders and ages, and location to my shithole home, and as result got this morning in lithuania (separatist part of Russia) 6 likes from gays (18-35yo), and one like from roastie single mother

Jol
Jol
Jol

Just nuke this place, just nuke someone this place

Kurushii

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
Today tinder glitching again, not showing any users anywhere, and even had difficulties with changing locations and overall account got crashed, so got to disconned few times for it to sometwhat (still not users in search) again. In process, set my settings to all genders and ages, and location to my shithole home, and as result got this morning in lithuania (separatist part of Russia) 6 likes from gays (18-35yo), and one like from roastie single mother

View attachment 2580814View attachment 2580815View attachment 2580816

View attachment 2580817
Soobhuman

She is Unironically ur looksmatch just because u have high standard doesn’t mean ur chad

• +1
Reactions: Hugo Łosiak, yirma19 and Deleted member 51465

View attachment 2580814View attachment 2580815View attachment 2580816

View attachment 2580817
Anstrum tier results

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
My President and my looksmatches

Kinija2