Rate WW

• LTN (4-4.5/10)

• MTN (5+-0.25/10)

• HTN (5.5-6/10)

Results are only viewable after voting.
untouchable_coper

untouchable_coper

Silver
I'm only adding three options cuz he's def not an incel and he's def not a chadlite.

He has a new video here where he reveals his face on his own YouTube channel (previously was on 1stman podcast and before that he was leaked).

IMO he is a 5.25/10. He self rated at a 5.5/10, so he is close.

He has an average-decent bone structure, youth, good hair, and wide palate (look at his photos of him smiling in the video).
His main failos are his ginger pheno, eyebrows, and skin (last two mostly due to pheno).

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Tallooksmaxxer
he’s literally as normie as it gets, but i would subtract pts cause ginger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32, Constantin Denis, Moggie and 7 others
4 PSL at best. Needs to phenomaxx and get some eyebrows.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and untouchable_coper
4 PSL. He rates himself accurately. I mog him according to his own rate, btw.

he rated himself mtn, hes def mtn

5.5/10? Implying he's above average? He's a fucking incel. Average white guys get laid regularly.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
5.5/10? Implying he's above average? He's a fucking incel. Average white guys get laid regularly.
He's had five dates and a couple of lays, and he's in his early 20s still in uni.

Hes a giga framecel with normie face

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
very normie in Great Britain. His looksmaxxing should include
> orbital rim fat graft
> dying his hair and eyebrows black
> long tiktoker hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Yeah his rating is about right. He's often pretty accurate with most ratings.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Johnnybegood
OP you rated him a 5 even a 4.75/10 now he is slightly above average??!!

He is a normie throough and through...slightly below...slightly above...who cares! He is average, ginger, and sub 6ft tall...so invisible to 90+% of women

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
very normie in Great Britain. His looksmaxxing should include
> orbital rim fat graft
> dying his hair and eyebrows black
> long tiktoker hair
pm

I'm only adding three options cuz he's def not an incel and he's def not a chadlite.
View attachment 1868990
He has a new video here where he reveals his face on his own YouTube channel (previously was on 1stman podcast and before that he was leaked).

He has an average-decent bone structure, youth, good hair, and wide palate (look at his photos of him smiling in the video).
His main failos are his ginger pheno, eyebrows, and skin (last two mostly due to pheno).
He rated himself just about right a 5 to 5.5 problem is he's ginger and most girls find Ginger guys not that attractive but he's ok

Watch his video, they're all White and one of the girls he talked about seemed upper-class.
He's probably really NT maxed since the girls he dated are wayy more attractive than guys like him usually date, but that can also be due to his above avarage in as he says in his own video

He's probably really NT maxed since the girls he dated are wayy more attractive than guys like him usually date
Tales from mumbai

normie white guy who is NT can get a lot of girls

Hitler aryan pheno, he needs to hitlermaxx asap
Stabswache%2Bde%2BEuros%2BMeierdress.gif

View attachment 1868990

WW AGAIN
WW

He looks HTN here

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
he’s literally as normie as it gets, but i would subtract pts cause ginger
Normie has more angularity in his face JFL