rate wheat waffles

Nigga I have every falio, not a single good feature, he mogs just due to his base, if I weren’t deformed I would mog him hard but until I get surgery I don’t mog
you mog him to the grave unirronically

Nigga I have every falio, not a single good feature, he mogs just due to his base, if I weren’t deformed I would mog him hard but until I get surgery I don’t mog
I know ur not gonna believe me but you mog him

A3DB8068 5765 4651 B0FC CCCE4450A4B4

What does this morph have done to it? Cantho and supra orbital implants are all I see with maybe a slight mouth widening or MSE, lip change could even be bimax but facial structure hasn’t changed so I can’t tell

What does this morph have done to it? Cantho and supra orbital implants are all I see with maybe a slight mouth widening or MSE, lip change could even be bimax but facial structure hasn’t changed so I can’t tell
Cantho and liplift

I
Cantho and liplift
Is it possible to get a lip lift and it be that conservative? Also what changed with the brow ridge? Is the change just from cantho since tilting the eyes upwards removed area between the eyeballs and eyebrows making it look more low set/masculine? Would cantho and filling in my brows by dyeing them and using lattise be enough to get a brow ridge like the one in the morph?

I

Is it possible to get a lip lift and it be that conservative? Also what changed with the brow ridge? Is the change just from cantho since tilting the eyes upwards removed area between the eyeballs and eyebrows making it look more low set/masculine? Would cantho and filling in my brows by dyeing them and using lattise be enough to get a brow ridge like the one in the morph?
the eyebrow tilt changed a bit. U can get botox to make the eyebrows lower which will shortern the perception of the midface. Yeah just go to a surgeon that does liplifts on men
I didnt change the browridge at all

Low MTN, his punchable face failo is SRS

delete your account
He is above average in terms of facial development and height/frame. Stop looking at make models all day.