keonxmogs

pussy slayer chadlite
IMG 8713
AC20BBE6 F9F1 460F A74F 1F25F994FD43

sorry for the filters these pics are old and can’t get it off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: future slavic chad, Debetro, lowtiernormiechad and 8 others
hair is a little to ice cream for my taste and the physique is scary but facially like 1% off from chadlite you’re like top 4%

• JFL
Reactions: Heatmiser, notgraycel245969, ryuken and 3 others
hair is a little to ice cream for my taste and the physique is scary but facially like 1% off from chadlite you’re like top 4%
thank you bro 🙏🏽🙏🏽. needed a hair cut bad as fuck i know it’s a lot shorter now

How tall are you? You look like a manlet in these photos, frame looks horrible here. Face looks a bit uncanny, but probably mostly because you are doing PSL autist faces.

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax, Ascending2Tyrone, Deleted member 65033 and 1 other person
How tall are you? You look like a manlet in these photos, frame looks horrible here. Face looks a bit uncanny, but probably mostly because you are doing PSL autist faces.
5’10 fraud to 6ft. my frame isn’t the greatest i know but this was before i got into looksmaxing and shit and i went for as much muscle as possible and didn’t frame max. and yes 😂

look like james sapphire lol no appeal
i have appeal trust me it’s one of my strongest spots. i was just clenched

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: watah and Deleted member 65033
Take a normal fucking photo and post it. You look autistic as fuck here, no one can rate this accurately without taking a piss out of you lol. Also you frame looks legit brutal here I hope it's better now

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid, RealNinja, counterintuitive and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah and Deleted member 65033
Take a normal fucking photo and post it. You look autistic as fuck here, no one can rate this accurately without taking a piss out of you lol. Also you frame looks legit brutal here I hope it's better now
this is meant for a fucking face rating. and this was about 9 months ago i can’t just go back in time and take a straight on selfie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65033
look at u lol u have 0 appeal u seen like an emo uncnny versen of jb:lul:
i’m not emo at all bro :lul: my appeal irl is good and i’m probably the most nt person on this entire forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65033
In these specific photos, your face looks plain bad IMO, very uncanny with no appeal. Hard to rate you properly on a pic in which you are making autistic faces that make you look like JamesSaphaire's blonde gay cousin.

i’m not emo at all bro :lul: my appeal irl is good and i’m probably the most nt person on this entire forum
u dont know me i drink and prarty all day most puplar at my school cope harder my nt is way better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, nullandvoid, RealNinja and 1 other person
kids.org @Darkeningstar

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja and Darkeningstar
In these specific photos, your face looks plain bad IMO, very uncanny with no appeal. Hard to rate you properly on a pic in which you are making autistic faces that make you look like JamesSaphaire's blonde gay cousin.
i know these pics were from 9-10 months ago so i can’t really just go back in time to take a selfie. but my appeal now and irl is a lot a lot better trust

look like james sapphire lol no appeal
lol i said the same

Uncanny nigget

Looks angle frauded to shit. Take out your phone and take a normal front + side photo if you want a real rating.
Cheek biting god aswell jfl

5’10 fraud to 6ft. my frame isn’t the greatest i know but this was before i got into looksmaxing and shit and i went for as much muscle as possible and didn’t frame max. and yes 😂
You were 5’9 3 days ago + you don't even look 5’9 tbh 5’7 at most

You look like 5’5 and 12 years old. If u are very young and potentially grow then u could have potential. Also u got pectus?

insane jaw... I think... sorta lacking a strong chin though. Maybe chin implants could help if you're looking for advice? You're still a chadlite in my book.
thank you so much bro. definitely some chin implants and work on the chin. i bone smash it and i have been for a few weeks now but i haven’t been doing it long enough to see results. thanks for your feedback bro

0 appeal + manlet

You look like 5’5 and 12 years old. If u are very young and potentially grow then u could have potential. Also u got pectus?
nah bro no pectus just look like it cuz that angle. and not 5’5 gang :lul::lul: