rate when i was shredded and -20ibs

Second pic looks like the word "ew". I think being that shredded and skinny isn't a good look. Ur making weird faces and it's off putting

Second pic looks like the word "ew". I think being that shredded and skinny isn't a good look. Ur making weird faces and it's off putting
that’s why i gained 20ibs 😂

Bro you look like 5‘:lul:

Lookin like someone’s badass lil cousin

5’10 fraud to 6ft. my frame isn’t the greatest i know but this was before i got into looksmaxing and shit and i went for as much muscle as possible and didn’t frame max. and yes 😂
Brutal framepill. Would’ve never guessed 5’10. Legit u look 5’5-5’6 due to ur narrow frame

Autismmaxxed midget tier low HTN.

• +1
Reactions: hardmaxxreality and keonxmogs
Just take a normal selfie for once, you look like you're shitting yourself.

Just take a normal selfie for once, you look like you're shitting yourself.
facts let me just go back in time real quick and take a selfie

Brutal framepill. Would’ve never guessed 5’10. Legit u look 5’5-5’6 due to ur narrow frame
yeah i know bro im anywhere from 5’9-5’19

5’10 fraud to 6ft. my frame isn’t the greatest i know but this was before i got into looksmaxing and shit and i went for as much muscle as possible and didn’t frame max. and yes 😂
You are shorter than PSL Harvy someone sent me a video and PSL Harvy is 5’7 so you are like 5’6 lmao

• +1
Reactions: IdontwannabeLTN
i’ve never met psl harvey irl? 😭
alright mb someone said you did.

You don’t have to lie about ur height though it’s fine.

6.23 your new photo i rated 6.73 about so fat way better this looks crazy

alright mb someone said you did.

You don’t have to lie about ur height though it’s fine
yeah me and harvey talk a lot but he’s in a whole dif state as me. and straight truth during christain i was 5’8 and im honestly just assuming i grew an inch since then because i feel i did 😂 and then i only wear forces which is an inch so 5’9-5’10 w shoes. ordered lifts tho because my height is definitely my biggest flaw and it’s brutal i know. if i could afford hgh id get it trust me

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
facts let me just go back in time real quick and take a selfie
Just in general, you always look like you're having an aneurysm or something when taking them.

Just in general, you always look like you're having an aneurysm or something when taking them.
jfl doesn’t everyone when there doing autist face

brutal chest genetics

Over for you, framelet + manlet

Why are you doing the autist face in the first place? just fraud normally.
i wasn’t even doing the autist face, literally all i was doing was clenching 😂 i wasn’t even squinting 1 bit