Rate when looksminned with potential + Tips

Htn once you add size to your neck. You can also consider getting rhino.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
MTN i think. Your eyes and jaw are the main flaws here but you look pretty healthy and prolly have good appeal

You have a huge cranium too so it's good you hide it with hair. I already mentioned your other flaws in your other thread.
You also have nct which cantho can't fix due to negative orbits. Btw are you slavic? Interesting phenotype

You have a huge cranium too so it's good you hide it with hair. I already mentioned your other flaws in your other thread.
You also have nct which cantho can't fix due to negative orbits. Btw are you slavic? Interesting phenotype
It’s normally neutral lowkey idk why in this video they look weird and yeah I’m Finnish/englisj

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
MTN i think. Your eyes and jaw are the main flaws here but you look pretty healthy and prolly have good appeal
Yeah jaw looks shit here for some reason normally is one of my biggest halos idk what it is maybe angle or body fat or something + with eyes they look like fucking ass too here but either way I have normie eyes anyways so

• +1
Reactions: hifynnt
What do u think I’m capped at

What do u think I’m capped at
I'm not really good at rating but I'd say HTN+ if you improve eyebrows + get surgery to make your jaw a bit longer if that's possible. It's good but just a bit short

fucked skull

I'm not really good at rating but I'd say HTN+ if you improve eyebrows + get surgery to make your jaw a bit longer if that's possible. It's good but just a bit short
Nah idk in this video it just looks a lil bit uncanny ngl I think it’s the way my head was tilted for most of this when I next ascend I’ll recreate again

Your upper maxilla is recessed

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Axii mogs you

You should probably slim down your jaw as best you can
Yeah I need maxed out jaw angularity or else I look retsrded most literally but I have very very good zygo show when lean tho

idk bro u look mad peculiar, like ur face is mad wide and ur head looks to big for ur body

holy shit mate, I'm 23% and look normal. have you even had a prime yet? prime doesnt happen until you are 21 son.
Well I peaked at 15

Brutal frame

Eh maybe MTN facially with essentially LTN SMV due to frame

you should thank god for ur pheno cuz its the only thing making u above LTN

Eh maybe MTN facially with essentially LTN SMV due to frame

you should thank god for ur pheno cuz its the only thing making u above LTN
Yeah well I’m still young ofc so frame isn’t as important rn but I’m fully looksminned that’s the problem so I need to get back to what I was before

just a reminder you guys rated this HTN-Lite

• +1
just a reminder you guys rated this HTN-Lite
Because I fucking descended jfl I look brutally way worse than what I did before

Yeah well I’m still young ofc so frame isn’t as important rn but I’m fully looksminned that’s the problem so I need to get back to what I was before
tales it is important, people think their frame will change with puberty JFL it just grows a bit proportionally so it will look just as bad

• +1
Reactions: Axii
tales it is important, people think their frame will change with puberty JFL it just grows a bit proportionally so it will look just as bad
I know but I will eventually hop on test or something when I go gym I’m planning on bonesmashing chin coz that would cure some of my sfs + anyways I’m gonna post a thread like this in 3 months when I ascend for another rate

Omegle says otherwise...
Jfl that video bro well yeah coz girls at my age don’t care as much more about the face ykwim

• JFL
Reactions: Flexaco
I know but I will eventually hop on test or something when I go gym I’m planning on bonesmashing chin coz that would cure some of my sfs + anyways I’m gonna post a thread like this in 3 months when I ascend for another rate
goodluck bro hope u ascend

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
My SMV is actually burnt for when I’m older just deeped it, glad I live in Mumbai 2.0. looking like I have to bag this htb girl and stay with her forever

• JFL
Htn you look like Ben Hobbs. Looksmax to him.

u gotta gym bro your physique compared to your head makes u look hella uncanny

IPD is your major failo, other than that you're good

High MTN imo.