@MarkCorrigan

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars and Yliaster
4 psl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBiceps and Chadeep
She dreams of Dalits

Probably feels like a goddess being worshipped 24/7 by sub 8 curries.

4 PSL fakeup and looks Post Prime.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, n0rthface, Deleted member 2729 and 5 others
@AcneScars Only tho.

Equivalent to being a jew living in Nazi Germany ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15817
Where exactly does she live in India, I looked at all her photos, they're all about her - making faces, wearing clothes, posing, etc., nothing about the place she lives, her neighbors, etc. - she seems obsessed with herself...

Where exactly does she live in India, I looked at all her photos, they're all about her - making faces, wearing clothes, posing, etc., nothing about the place she lives, her neighbors, etc. - she seems obsessed with herself...
Delhi. Typical Female Instagram. Self obsessed.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Delhi. Typical Female Instagram. Self obsessed.
Yeah, it says Delhi but it doesn't show Delhi anywhere in her photos, maybe she's trying to become popular and knows that by putting her location India, she'll get tons of thirsty Indians as followers.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 9670
Did you find her on Daksh’s Instagram?

Yeah, it says Delhi but it doesn't show Delhi anywhere in her photos, maybe she's trying to become popular and knows that by putting her location India, she'll get tons of thirsty Indians as followers.
No she lives in Delhi she’s made videos with Indians

She lives in a Rich Neighborhood in Delhi You rarely see Creepy looking curries there.

No she lives in Delhi she’s made videos with Indians
She lives in a Rich Neighborhood in Delhi You rarely see Creepy looking curries there.
Yeah, and she has other diverse people in her clips - white, Asian, etc.; is Delhi so diverse that rich white and Chinese people come to live there, she could be from Canada or other place with many immigrants...

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
jfl these ratings, shes obv hot, and i bet none of these bums who underrate her have ever touched a woman as hot

• +1
Reactions: thegoat, SubhumanCurrycel and .👽.
jfl these ratings, shes obv hot, and i bet none of these bums who underrate her have ever touched a woman as hot
are you indian

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Yeah, and she has other diverse people in her clips - white, Asian, etc.; is Delhi so diverse that rich white and Chinese people come to live there, she could be from Canada or other place with many immigrants...
The Asian looking ones are North East Indians. Look at her latest post.

And you have never left your basement.

Girls like her are dime a dozen in some countries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
And you have never left your basement.

Girls like her are dime a dozen in some countries.
he's probably ethnic thinks all white girls are goddesses

@MarkCorrigan

JFL genuinely surprised she didn't get raped by a horde of savage curries tbh tbh

either that or she'll be treated like some fucking Shiva cowgod or someshit :lul:

white worshiping is even worse than China/Jap over there.

this

or this

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 14561, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
4.75-5 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Jfl she is just asking to get raped, and honestly i wouldnt even feel bad for her if that happened. Imagine having the ability to migrate to a better country because you're a pretty white girl, and immigration will just let you on through honestly. AND YOU WILLINGLY, CONCIOUSLY, choose to live in a 3rd world shithole simply for attention and validation. Validation from who LMFAO, a bunch of brown subhumans??? LMFAO WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT WHORE :lul::lul::lul:.

Idgaf WHAT part of india shes living in, idc whether she is living in the city or not lmfao, any part of that country, rapes happen there like its coming out of a factory production line, and if not that, then atleast groping.

I seriously dont get why white foids go to 3rd world middle eastern/north african and south asian countries like india? Like why lmfao? Sight seeing? What, jfl, you wanna go and see this?

Download
7a6e4531cd7fd1103bae8ee34c4d8a3e

Top2
17VARANASI2 superJumbo

Tell me what is so fucking "enlightening" and "wanderlust-like" about a bunch of ugly brown subhumans doing weird disgusting shit in a polluted river that they drink from? Seriously, i just have to know? What is so "cool" about this shit. What do you see in this that makes you wonder in awe? Meanwhile this shit makes me want to take an m60 and waste these subhumans like there is no tommorow. Atleast then that brown sludge looking river will turn into another nicer looking color.

I am utterly perplexed by white girls (white people in general tbh) when they do this shit. I just have to know, cause this has been a theory of mine ever since i noticed white people doing wierd shit:

Are white people so burned out on dopamine of living in first world countries where their every want and whim is met with the highest quality, that they just have to create chaos in their lives, just to "FEEL" something? No seriously, like im being legit, are white people so bored of living with 1st world standards of quality of life, that they need to go to shittier countries, just so they can observe chaos and then "feel" something because of it?

I will tell you this, i have lived in the west my entire life, 1st world standards and everything, and i have yet to think to myself. "You know what i need to do? I just need to go visit and stay in a 3rd world country where my living standards drop catastrophically. Where the entire place smells like B.O. and spices. Where the people are not only physically unattractive, but morally and behaviorally reprehensive. Where people will clearly exploit and take advantage of me, because they can see im foreign. Where the men/women will stare me down because they fetishize my looks. etc etc etc.."

Nah, i think i rather spend my money visiting places that will actually feel like an improvement on my current quality of life, and that i will enjoy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, chaddyboi66, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
@SubhumanCurrycel only
built for dravidian bvlls

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Stacy ngl. Brutal gangrape pill tho, since she lives in India.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
>„white“
>brown eyes
:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and fras
Makes my cock extremely hard and i want to impregnate her/10 (high tier becky basically)

shitskin "Turko-Khazar-Med" mongoloid, disrespectfully -

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]
Your 10 IQ mind doesn't understand "sarcasm". And let me remind you, this is me under limited lighting at night -
33837E3D 2830 428C A59F 8EBA797CBE51

You color blind imbecile might be wishing for this colouring which has been called ideal by actual whites on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Your 10 IQ mind doesn't understand "sarcasm". And let me remind you, this is me under limited lighting at night -
View attachment 1390819
You color blind imbecile might be wishing for this colouring which has been called ideal by actual whites on this forum

>
1631768822182-png.1318824

>white

Lighting differs you inbred color blind retarded basement dweller!, This is me with no frauding -
33837E3D 2830 428C A59F 8EBA797CBE51

And I don't have low interpupillary distance, I have a measured interpupillary distance of 66-67 mm, Gandy has a distance of 69 mm

Let's have a decent argument here, that picture could be slightly lense distorted, I have measured my interpupillary distance and it was around 66-67 mm which is in the ideal range and my ES ratio came to be 0.466 and my PFL was around 33 mm. If you still want to bark like an abused dog, here is Pitt who is said to have insane eye area harmony -
92d8679fd3485d10cc8989be8ee92fd9d3f3a7bd2

You are just one of those bitter no face basement dwellers who just can't "cope"

• Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66