• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerM, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), GabachoCopium and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and normie_joe
think you posted the wrong video, i don’t see either

Obviously not white passing bro
think you posted the wrong video, i don’t see either
I meant first guy with a fringe, he looks closer to white than the average sand nigga no?

IMG 3922

no he looks mexican, white people don’t look like that
IMG 0965

how could you EVER say this guy could pass for white, are we looking at the same person??? he doesn’t even have the bare minimum of having white skin?? don’t react hmm to my post retard

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, normie_joe and arabcelxxx
Those girls are fine 🤤 🤤 🤤

OP what chance do I stand? Like other than zero. Are these gulf Arabs? Look it. They look better than I thought. I might have to revise my racial hierarchy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and arabcelxxx

OP what chance do I stand? Like other than zero. Are these gulf Arabs? Look it. They look better than I thought. I might have to revise my racial hierarchy.
Non unless money maxxed, those girls (htb+) are rare most arab girls look like shit.

You see a lot of them in the ritz or four seasons hotel tho with older rich men.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
View attachment 2868617
how could you EVER say this guy could pass for white, are we looking at the same person??? he doesn’t even have the bare minimum of having white skin?? don’t react hmm to my post retard
Thats just the lighting look at him and look at the other girl you can tell his skin is at least light.

Thats just the lighting look at him and look at the other girl you can tell his skin is at least light.
that’s why he looks mexican, what type of people have light brown skin??? mexican!

that’s why he looks mexican, what type of people have light brown skin??? mexican!
Its orange not brown tho, and still his facial features don't look like that of mexicans

Stacylite also this language sounds like snapchat reverse filter

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Arab pretty boy

Rate the girl wearing red in the 4th clip

If you didn't caption anything, I wouldn't thought these were all curries.

They literally look identical to the Punjabi girls where I live. I had to do a double take to make sure they weren't curries.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
he can pass as a spanish kid in my opinion